Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
In the other hand the treath is marvelous you are awesome and everyone of you are really graceful thanks for all about 1650 pages

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
I liked the update, but after such long wait it feels like it's not long enough. I'd prefeer shorter updates each 3 months, but that'd mean more work for the dev.

Did anyone else had problems trying to use the patch for all the secret cards ? I added it to the game folder and the cards didn't appear...

mortel

Dec 7, 2017
lol did u try new game xD
I dont know if your trying to help me or make fun of me but... If someone ask your phone number do you just answer by telling them to try a new phone? I already have a game and I dont want to start a new game. Can you or anyone just tell me the password please?

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Any guide to get the cards? Can't seem to find the old walkthrough thread where people use to post the locations.

Icejin

May 29, 2017
Update v.0.6c:
- Fixed bugs
- Fixed saves compatibility
- Fixed typos
- Fixed Caroline repeating event
- Fixed MAC compatibility
problem (Probably)

PC:

MAC:

BalBoy

Aug 1, 2018
Finnaly able to play it and it says end of version, i hope 6c version works.. but again using mega, almost 7gb i think i will need premium account, am not sure :/

Woka

Aug 13, 2018
Wooohhh, i just finish this update and i'm so impatient for this next update...
Maybe pregnancies issues... It's still so cool to have it...

D

Deleted member 1481465

While definitely not an update worth 9-10 months, it was a great update. Really enjoyed nearly all of it.

ICSTOR is definitely British btw.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jaun Karr
3.70 star(s) 407 Votes