anybody69

Nov 18, 2018
First you need to open Terminal and type "unzip " (the space after the word is important) and then drag the .zip file to the window (this is a shortcut, you could technically type the filepath yourself, but this will select the file as what you want to unzip) and hit enter.

Once it's unzipped (mine unzipped to my user profile, so open a finder window and find its tab on the left, you can then move this to your "homework" folder lol) you then run it through the file permission fixer (https://f95zone.to/threads/permission-fixer-for-mac-and-linux.24233/) (it'll open a terminal window, just drag the unzipped file to it again like what you did before) and hit enter. The game app will now run, though it'll have a weird icon still instead of the renpy icon or the usual icon this game has.
I tried all that and still no luck, when I try to open the game I get a script error. Any ideas how to fix it? Thanks

vette19690

Nov 17, 2018
I can't get the incest patch to work. I did the same thing I did in previous versions...downloaded patch from MEGA and Copied patch into games folder, but still Linda is Linda and not Mom etc...What am I doing wrong?? I even copied patch from V5 (V5 works fine) but still no incest...

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
If someone does not work DS Mod Cheat, it will only work in a new game, or on someone else's save

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
so like this gloryhole>next morning celia locker room>next morning again techer room>evening make live cam with celia if u got like this welp right choice..if still not show i dont know where u choice was wrong before sorry :cry:
Nope i do not have that option. There was no mention of Celia going to a locker room? But she is not in the teachers room. Oh well guess its a bug.

Vescero

Jun 5, 2017
If dev say ''Wait 2 month for animated scenes.'' I will be angry about it but even like this time I will wait. Because without animations games so boring. We are playing games not reading webtoons :)
Just to be clear. He probably spends two more weeks for animation + bug fixes. Then he rests for a week and starts to develop another x-mas special than another test + holidays. And after next, I think 2 months, he starts to build 0.7 + month on development and testing and I think in the middle(end) of February you can see another update. Enjoy.

• Haha
Reactions: RandyPhoenix

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Disappointing. I'll check back in a year I think. The best part about the update was the neighbors, yet their content is cockblocked by that atrocious ladder minigame. No fun. Just senseless stretching of playtime. I was bored by the Caroline storyline, didn't like her boobs being that big... and let's be honest, why release an unfinished version without videos or a working gallery? It's been months anyway so 2 or 3 more wouldn't have hurt. I'm just sad there's no Sara content.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Yagami_18

Jul 13, 2017
Nope i do not have that option. There was no mention of Celia going to a locker room? But she is not in the teachers room. Oh well guess its a bug.
at my game be like this glory hole>next morning>locker room>next morning>teacher office

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
caroline arc is pretty awesome(i hope to see her more in future update). celia arc is BSDM. neighbour arc just does nt attract my attention to play it so i can t comment for you.
I'm glad you enjoyed it. It was definitely my favourite of the three to write.

Reactions: Outrider
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes