Kuf_Drahrepus

Mar 17, 2019
The date that I can estimate for release is late May 2021, but that date is not certain as I don’t want to disappoint you all if I don't release the game in that estimated time frame but updates will follow if delays will occur.

FUCKING FUCK FINALLY! :eek: I thonking about the date between never or N E V E R but it's great, we get a tiny promise when we could expect the update.

YLuffy94

Feb 19, 2018
Mental Health isn't a joke. (Sufferer of Severe PTSD, Depression and Anxiety here) I mean sure he could have let us know more about how things were going in his life but what about his privacy? we all just gonna invade that now? he also could have imagined or hallucinated the whole guy showing up at his door to ask about the update.. But what if it was true? how would react in that situation? I would be terrified and get super paranoid about everything i hear and wouldn't leave the house in fear of it.. Dont be too hard him people its already hard enough to survive in this world and all this shit just makes it harder. if you dont like him then dont pledge to him and simply leave the game and dont bother about it anymore..

YLuffy94

Feb 19, 2018
uh if you get thousands and thousands of dollars per month from people without delivering anything yeah maybe weird things are going to happen like people showing up at your house. Why TF are people sympathizing with him lol
There are a few ways to get in touch with him personally.. E-Mails and messages via his multiple social media pages.. some of Y'all make it seem like he murdered your families with they way you talk about him. as i said he should have updated us more about the situations in his life but the man obviously wants privacy

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Fun Police here, this thread has reached critical levels of off-topics (which is understandable considering it's been over a year since the last release), so it will be locked for a day or two while we discuss options.

Until then feel free to dump your salt here.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Update: the thread will be unlocked later today, this time with a zero-tolerance policy about off-topic.

That includes:
  • Talking about ICSTOR and his dirt cum-stained piles of money;
  • Patreon;
  • The moderation;
  • Thrown's Onlyfans;
  • People quoting or whining, even talking about this post.
The above matters are free game in the off-thread linked in the previous post, please refer to it for non-game related posts.

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
What pregnant route? The one that will never arrive? :cool: I'm looking for that friggin' Judy scene i've been waiting for since day1! Day 1! I'm very hopeful to get at least a good long lewd scene with her!
Oh I would love me some serious Judy action :)

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
Just played trough the first time :D and I am not lucky enough to arrive at the right time when it goes back to be updated I think... xD still, liked it and will just hope a bit :D the style of the girls and the MC is great :D

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes