Three Point

Oct 14, 2019
I give up everything, the hope of seeing an update is in vain.

The developer is looking for endless excuses. He gives you a sop (4 randerized images) and his patreons are happy.

If you are sick seek help from a good psychologist. Not the help of Mr. Money.

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
Do you guys remember there were some posts saying that ICSTOR doesn't cares about this site and whether or not this thread gets the abandoned tag?
Hmmmm... :unsure:
I 100% believe that he watches this thread and for whatever reason, doesn't want the abandoned tag. Probably because he knows if someone googles "milfy city" and sees f9tzone have the word abandoned next to it, he might lose $30.

LadyBee

Aug 10, 2018
damn, couldn't he have just given us the update now with Sara, Judy, Violet, and Lily since he said it was completed (story/render) wise.. then on May give us the other 3 girls to finish it up..

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
They also said he can't show any Sara previews because of Patreon.

I'm not sure what Patreon has to do with Sara but there we go...

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
release date - late may of 2021

from his discord server

That is what’s planned. Could always change depending on development issues. Also I will reiterate this since some people are old patrons and can’t see the post. All patrons of this year and last year will get 1.0 for free regardless if you’re a patron now

for more news

Munkkivittu

Dec 27, 2018
The abandonned tag rule should change. One month without news should be enough to put it on, if a developper can't be bothered to take 5 minutes to to give some kind of news monthly it's their problem, not the community's.
I think it should be abandonned if there is no release in year. It wont solve problem if game doesnt get tag, just because Icstor writes last minute excuse.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn
3.70 star(s) 406 Votes