YLuffy94

Feb 19, 2018
uh if you get thousands and thousands of dollars per month from people without delivering anything yeah maybe weird things are going to happen like people showing up at your house. Why TF are people sympathizing with him lol
There are a few ways to get in touch with him personally.. E-Mails and messages via his multiple social media pages.. some of Y'all make it seem like he murdered your families with they way you talk about him. as i said he should have updated us more about the situations in his life but the man obviously wants privacy

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Fun Police here, this thread has reached critical levels of off-topics (which is understandable considering it's been over a year since the last release), so it will be locked for a day or two while we discuss options.

Until then feel free to dump your salt here.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Update: the thread will be unlocked later today, this time with a zero-tolerance policy about off-topic.

That includes:
  • Talking about ICSTOR and his dirt cum-stained piles of money;
  • Patreon;
  • The moderation;
  • Thrown's Onlyfans;
  • People quoting or whining, even talking about this post.
The above matters are free game in the off-thread linked in the previous post, please refer to it for non-game related posts.

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
What pregnant route? The one that will never arrive? :cool: I'm looking for that friggin' Judy scene i've been waiting for since day1! Day 1! I'm very hopeful to get at least a good long lewd scene with her!
Oh I would love me some serious Judy action :)

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
Just played trough the first time :D and I am not lucky enough to arrive at the right time when it goes back to be updated I think... xD still, liked it and will just hope a bit :D the style of the girls and the MC is great :D

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Just want Caroline's route to finish. Only girl I care about in this game. But I've murdered that statement by now in this thread. Everything else to me is in a consolation prize. :LOL:
if nothing has changed from the initial project Caroline has two endings, the pregnancy and the harem.

But for the second one it is necessary to complete at least the whole family.

3.70 star(s) 406 Votes