fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
It's been so long It's as if we're getting a brand completed(?) game.

In fact does anyone know if it has new content or is this one of those "tech" update that basically do nothing for player?

Reactions: Guz89 and Oazul1

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
??????????????????????????? You really are a terrible human and lawyer. It's so easy to go look at your previous comments and see how many lies you've thrown around. You also for some reason avoided this thread for a month. I really wonder why!!!!
Hope you have fun playing the game, buddy. :)

Its not Patreon, it's the financial organisations that Patreon has to work with, banks and other financial institutions. And they are traditionally incredibly conservative. If Patreon wants to do business, they need to abide by the rules set for them by those institutions.
Visa, PayPal, and Mastercard specifically. They're a nightmare for sex workers on sites like OnlyFans as well.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Milfy City [v1.0b] [ICSTOR]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: If you are having issues running it and says "cannot run this app"

Try this below and report back :coffee:

Milfy City [v1.0b] [ICSTOR]

Alternative Compressed:

Win/Linux:

-

Mac:

-
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

uuggfrfhiihg

Jul 14, 2021
Hope you have fun playing the game, buddy. :)

Visa, PayPal, and Mastercard specifically. They're a nightmare for sex workers on sites like OnlyFans as well.
i think i saw a episode in ABC news (Australia) about digital revolution in india. they are talking about upi and in china they also have something. i think they do not impose these type of restriction?

Reactions: Fate stay
3.80 star(s) 405 Votes