Tunechi1901

Dec 31, 2018
It's alright, I don't blame them - they were operating with the best evidence that they had available. The game did appear dead after all.

Hope they all enjoy the game. :)
Is there gonna be a patch that "pirates" were gonna release to restore Celias route to what it was originally?

Reactions: burstlimit

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
What a mess, starting a new game is recommended,

Last edited:
Nov 1, 2018
Whaouh!
Feels like Christmas, only it happens once every decade ^^

Feel like buying a house, paying for it for 5 years being homeless, fearing that the house will never come ...
And actually get the house delivered ...

Still get fucked for living 5 years in the streets, but feel good to be home!

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
What the fuck ?? Somebody please tell me I'm drunk or dreaming lol. Did SCAMcstor actually release the game we've only been waiting 3y for, or is my PC pranking me ??:eek:

Inb4 it's a buggy, unfinished mess.
Lol that sounds more like something ICSTOR would 'finish' after soo much work put into it and all those thousands of hours spent on milking testing and fixing bugs.:ROFLMAO:

It's funny to me that after almost crucifying you now everyone says "thank you for being honest" XD
Nah, it ain't anything weird about being praised or criticized when someone deseves it. It's called objectivity, too much flatery when not needed is called ass kissing and the exact opposite of objectivity.

The only "funny" thing here is ICSTOR's work ethic, cuz after all this time and all those promises he's made, I'm expecting to see at least 8k new renders and looots of fucking. There was a guy who even dared to kiss his ass claiming he was better than DPC loool, but the mods took care of his stupid posts, so I'm really looking forward to seeing the results of that "hard work" of his.:whistle:

Nov 1, 2018
Is there an ICST patch to counter the Patreon censor BS ?
[Still on my 3 hours of download to go xD]

The old one works or is it a new one ?

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Enjoy guys
Our hero has made his presence known. Many thanks, bro' !!(y)

Feel like buying a house, paying for it for 5 years being homeless, fearing that the house will never come ...
And actually get the house delivered ...

Still get fucked for living 5 years in the streets, but feel good to be home!
Let's see how buggy it is and how much actual content there is first, and then talk about the quality of this already outdated game.;):WeSmart:That aside, I'm really looking forward to go balls deep in Linda and Caroline's holes after all this time of jacking off to I mean, appreciating their beauty in the fan art thread.:whistle:

Reactions: Nulldev
3.70 star(s) 411 Votes