DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
No those devs don't, really. They don't get denounced so patron doesn't check, doesn't held funds and they don't have to cut content.
Ok, now you're just making shit up for the hell of it.
Every other fucking game has an ever-so-unofficial incest patch. Games like LifePlay even did monthly Patreon polls with code words for all the content that their customers wanted to see but the ToS wouldn't allow for and then offered it via third party sites.

I'm sorry that your favorite dev seems to be the only creator that couldn't figure out how to work the system but that doesn't excuse the cuts, or the bugs and certainly not the endless delays.

Jan 23, 2023
Ok, now you're just making shit up for the hell of it.
Every other fucking game has an ever-so-unofficial incest patch. Games like LifePlay even did monthly Patreon polls with code words for all the content that their customers wanted to see but the ToS wouldn't allow for and then offered it via third party sites.

I'm sorry that your favorite dev seems to be the only creator that couldn't figure out how to work the system but that doesn't excuse the cuts, or the bugs and certainly not the endless delays.
Ignore the fanboy.
He's going to defend scamstor no matter what.

lpfn102

May 16, 2017
Is there a mod to unlock all the cards? fuck searching
Confirmed working for 1.0d still.

Gallery unlocker to force-unlock everything in the scene replay gallery, the secret card gallery, or both.

• unlocker.rpyc unlocks both the replay gallery on the computer and the secret card gallery.
  • secret_unlocker.rpyc unlocks only the secret card gallery but not the replay gallery.
  • replay_unlocker.rpyc unlocks only the scene replay gallery but not the secret card gallery.

Should work on all versions of the game, on existing saves, and on new playthroughs.

!! DOWNLOAD ONLY ONE OF THE FILES !!

You will get an error and the game won't run if you try to use more than one of the unlockers together.

If you want both galleries unlocked, you need to download unlocker.rpyc.

The unlock is permanent. Loading a save or starting a new game with the unlocker installed, saving that game, then removing the unlocker will not re-lock the gallery images for that save, but will prevent new games and older saves from having their galleries unlocked.

Install Instructions:

1. Download one of the files below.
  2. Move it into the game/ folder alongside the .rpa files.
  3. Run game and enjoy.

Last edited:

Steveaiz

Sep 16, 2018
it says in changelog that linda story complete but i have finished her questline in 1.0b but still only got 4 of 5 relation points. how do you get all 5 please.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Still enjoiying it, is everything that I wanted from this game for the last 4 years and never hope to get.
Shitload of Bugs and glitches, outdated renders, cut content, unfinished storylines, rushed endings ? That's the kind of final update you were hoping for ? You have low standards then. I can't even imaging what kind of abomination would have been a disappointing final for you.

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
How do i access judy night scenes? Ive completed her story the hint says accessible night scenes but i cant enter her home at night , plz help me
At evening go inside the house (bedroom) and open the window and at night you can go to the room through the window.

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
Shitload of Bugs and glitches, outdated renders, cut content, unfinished storylines, rushed endings ? That's the kind of final update you were hoping for ? You have low standards then. I can't even imaging what kind of abomination would have been a disappointing final for you.
About 5 hours played, not a single bug yet for me. The animations are great and renders pretty good, even for todays standards.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
I never seen any dev being reported and block by patreon. Reports are private so no way of knowing if they are rejected and blocks are public but I never seen one.

Then again since you are not making things up aparentely you sure will be able to point out wich game has been reported and or blocked.

• Angry
Reactions: The Krogan Dude

Heaits

Dec 9, 2019
Could be nice if Mr. 2 Years Update was change little bit this story and include few more to they stories.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
The fact that you consider that a good thing is worrying.
Where do you read that I wrote that it would be a good thing? I don't like this as pretty much everyone. I just wrote that these 1 Star ratings shouldn't be made yet when it complains about missing Threesomes, Harem and Pregnancy when a DLC was announced. Wait for the DLC being made, wait until it got pirated, play it and THEN you can rate this Game 1 Star if it isn't what you hoped for or wasn't worth it. These 1* ratings are made of rage, disappointed feelings and hatred and doesn't really help. It would be best to write the Reviews when it's actually completed with all the DLC and make honest reviews when the rage in yourself calmed down. Of course the people can still rate it lower because of what Icstor did since he really shited on his Fans, but again, they should wait until the Games DLC got released to review everything. Not everyone of them will edit their rating when the DLC comes out, so it wouldn't be really helpful.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes