BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
guys i need help i think my game was bug because when i try to sleep to next day but it just won't skip the time anyone had this issue as well? here is my save file in case anyone wanna have a look thanks

pito99

Aug 28, 2019
guys i need help i think my game was bug because when i try to sleep to next day but it just won't skip the time anyone had this issue as well? here is my save file in case anyone wanna have a look thanks
yeah, in my case it was a conversation with caroline in the kitchen that causes it, i solved it forcing the night event of the roof with sara after i get that conversation

pito99

Aug 28, 2019
anyone knows if the route of the neighbors with the binoculars its still here?, i can't use them in the window, and the only thing i've got with sidra(the neighbor milf) are some conversations when she tells it's a lesbian and it's not interested, but i remember that before that we get to know her daughter, the walktrough tells me this, and i also rememeber that we get some scenes with them, how much of this has changed?, did the dev removed that route or part o it? 1695571576356.png

jefferz61

Sep 2, 2020
anyone knows if the route of the neighbors with the binoculars its still here?, i can't use them in the window, and the only thing i've got with sidra(the neighbor milf) are some conversations when she tells it's a lesbian and it's not interested, but i remember that before that we get to know her daughter, the walktrough tells me this, and i also rememeber that we get some scenes with them, how much of this has changed?, did the dev removed that route or part o it? View attachment 2953692
This quest line, it seems, has been deleted. You can visit Sidra a few times, she'll give you the cold shoulder, and that's about it now.

Damon23

Nov 8, 2021
I unfortunately believe that you can no longer spy on the neighbors, in the original story she had a daughter (Isla) but she is no longer there, let's wait and see if a fix will bring her back

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes