Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
I literally lost all my saves for some reason. If anyone can share their save from the old update or close to it, I would be grateful! Old saves don't work, only the new ones... Thanks!

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Honestly I’m just here for the Caroline Pregnancy route. If that’s not in yet then I’ll just come back later.
judging by titles of the books by Judy there’s some option for harem route in plot.
DLC 3 years from now
How is celia content ? Did icstor really made a patch for celia?
now she catches you when you find the proof on her pc and it becomes a BDSM Roleplaying instead of the original dialogue of Blackmail/rape.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: tuekop

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
To anyone who wants to use the console to easily cheat, you can use UnRen-forall to enable it. Works for me.

inventory.earn(9999) in console to add $9999
Could you share a save with a lot of money from the beginning of the game? I can't play on PC only on Android. If you can help me with this, I would be grateful!

Nuyuu

Apr 29, 2018
I'm stuck, trying to sleep till the next day and nothing happens
I'm stuck, imposible to Sleep until next day, after Celia-knife event :/
I cant sleep until next day! How to fix? Help pls!

View attachment 2950172
cannot sleep, any help?
cant go sleep

really nice
Happens to me. Dont know why
I cant sleep / skip to the next day, help?
I, too, have fallen victim to the "can't sleep" bug.
im stuck cant sleep untill the next day nothing happens
Can't find everyone who has the problem to tag them in this but you can solve the bug with Universal Ren'py Mod the instructions on how to install it are on the link, just reload a save, click on the bed so it prompts an action and the Choices Detected will open up, then all you need to do is click on Skip Weekend, Enjoy :)
need1.png need 2.png

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
There are no save files, everyone has to start a new game due to all the changes....
I know, I played a good part of the game yesterday, but my saves got corrupted. That's why I asked for a new one, even if it's halfway through the game, I don't want to play everything from the beginning again.

3.80 star(s) 405 Votes