seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
something got fucked up..?

i see a whole school bus of angry reviewers poping out..
From what I can read, the new "update", if we can even call it like that, it's a rushed mess ending, which add almost nothing, lots of the old content got cut, and most story lines are clearly force-ended in a rush as well.
Well, to be honest, that's just what Icstore did will all of his previous games as well, but this time he also milked his supporters for YEARS before this "final update"
And above all, it's a bug&typos fest, which makes me wonder what exactly they've been "testing" for over a month.
(On a side note, on discord people have been reporting the game being flagged by their AV with a trojan, which is kinda sus if you ask me...)

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
something got fucked up..?

i see a whole school bus of angry reviewers poping out..
It fits the icstor pattern of: make a game; update until you get bored, about halfway through; disappear for a long time and either abandon the project; or rush the ending, so you can claim it's 'completed,' meanwhile you ignored every open story thread; go back into hiding and wait for the smoke to clear to start the process over again.

He makes Dr. Bones look like a hard worker.

abcr11

Jan 13, 2021
It’s over, the ending is hasty
It doesn’t feel like it took a long time to make, it feels more like it ended quickly.
To say that it is the final version 1.0, it is better to correct it to v0.8, and the plot will be slowly modified later.

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
I´m stuck on monday and can't advance at night by sleeping, guess needs bugfix
Go into your inventory and use the camera on the door.
I dont get it. I have selected the camera / or spycamera but wich door do you mean? I mean in the middle of the night is nobody in the bathroom they sleep ....
Buti cant skip the night
I had the first Event with Swimming, Caroline was pissed i could talk to her again in the middle of the night but after this i cant go futher. it monday night.

Last edited:
Reactions: timonx
3.70 star(s) 408 Votes