Captain Sarcasm

Jun 4, 2019
I got stuck after these events: the first time I came to the teacher’s apartment, at night in Linda’s bedroom I licked pussy, Lisa and her friend had sex with her friend, Lisa gave a blowjob, I stole the key to Carolina’s room from the boutique. after that I can’t go to bed in my room at night, a new day doesn’t start

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I got stuck after these events: the first time I came to the teacher’s apartment, at night in Linda’s bedroom I licked pussy, Lisa and her friend had sex with her friend, Lisa gave a blowjob, I stole the key to Carolina’s room from the boutique
There a LOT of bugs in this release. Seems like it was rushed (despite them saying bug fixing had been going on for months). As for the sleep thing is something that has been reported time and time again sadly.

taz12042

Jun 17, 2017
Sara's path is broken for me it says spy on her when she is in the bathroom but she is not there can anyone help?

jefferz61

Sep 2, 2020
Just in case it's been missed:

This game is pre patched with patch2 and does not need patching with any other patch. If you do replace the patch, you will most likely not get Celia appearing, and may encounter problems with Sarah among other thing. Just download and play, nothing else.

abdje019

Mar 20, 2023
I am a little scared to replay this since Celia's route was changed, it was very, very good in the original just needed a proper ending and to be able to drop by her place or call her up to use and abuse her whenever you wanted. I really hate supporting on Patreon, I want to remove all my subscriptions on there. I hate them so much.

Now I am wondering and a little worried if Sara, Linda and Caroline's routes were changed at all? I mean other than they're not in High school anymore, like were their routes reworked too? I liked the original of those too they just needed good endings to them that's all but don't want to see much changed in their routes that was already established in previous version.

Last edited:

olololo1234

May 11, 2019
Does anyone know why I can't sleep at night?
Did you talk with Caroline in the kitchen and drank beer with her? I had the issue with not being able to go to sleep after I've talked to her in the kitchen. I just rolled back/ loaded a the previous save and ignored her in the kitchen for now. Because it might be a bug.

Reactions: Chumpyman

Captain Sarcasm

Jun 4, 2019
Did you talk with Caroline in the kitchen and drank beer with her? I had the issue with not being able to go to sleep after I've talked to her in the kitchen. I just rolled back/ loaded a the previous save and ignored her in the kitchen for now. Because it might be a bug.
i'll try

TadejM

Apr 28, 2017
Milfy City [v1.0b] [ICSTOR]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -

Mac:

- PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: If you are having issues running it and says "cannot run this app"

Try this below and report back :coffee:

Milfy City [v1.0b] [ICSTOR]

Alternative Compressed:

Win/Linux:

PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:

PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Works for me, thank you :)

Reactions: Otyi
3.70 star(s) 408 Votes