Damon23

Nov 8, 2021
Read the messages friends, the game must be used without any mod or patch for the moment, or wait for updates otherwise you will only have lots of bugs which will ruin the experience

LadyBee

Aug 10, 2018
Does anyone know how to progress through Celia's quest? I'm stuck on "Apologize to Celia" Is there any new stuff for her as I don't see her in the gallery?

I just downloaded the pc compressed version and I don't recall downloading any patches.

WCsnapper

Sep 15, 2018
Hello, I'm fairly inexperienced at this but my game won't advance to the next day and I just completed the sara event on the roof. I know how to access the console is there a command I can input to force the next day btw I'm using the brandyport for Android thank you for any tips or help.

Nuyuu

Apr 29, 2018
Read the messages friends, the game must be used without any mod or patch for the moment, or wait for updates otherwise you will only have lots of bugs which will ruin the experience
playing the game without any mods or patches will have you softlocked 25 minutes into the game waiting until the dev decides to update the game, with his track record of updating once every 4 years you'd be here growing grey hairs friend

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
playing the game without any mods or patches will have you softlocked 25 minutes into the game waiting until the dev decides to update the game, with his track record of updating once every 4 years you'd be here growing grey hairs friend
Since he put this dumpster fire on Steam I expect there'll be bugfixes pretty soon.
Of course afterwards it'll die again until it's time to disappoint yet again with that fabled DLC.

Aerisetta

Femdom BeatEmUp Game Succubus
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
Can I run this in Joiplay on android phone? It doesn't seem to work for me. It says loading and just stops.

3.80 star(s) 405 Votes