Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
From which game is the girl on the far left?
That's Officer Juru from The Visit xD
The one after her I think is Kyoko from Cockwork Industries, then is Linda from Milfy City, Mrs Turner (Mom) from Dreams of Desire, Aunt Nikki from The Visit and Caroline from Milfy City :p
And the other gif is Summertime Saga if I'm not mistaken xD

Reactions: slavisha

edgyb

Sep 11, 2017
it is ? the patch is just a script which tells the game to change some specific words / to use a different dialoge
Thanks, didn't know that. I was under the impression that the new content will still be using the old names.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
City of broken dreams Is coming up with 900 tender + 40 animation onlie for two months Milfy city is on testing after 8 months i hope you all get the idea
No, not really. Icstor has pretty much always released an update every 2-3 months, maybe even 4 if delays happen(?).
But this time around Icstor took like 2 months of vacation after developing games for 4 years without a proper vacation in between, sometimes you just need to take some time for yourself.

spas

Jun 22, 2017
No, not really. Icstor has pretty much always released an update every 2-3 months, maybe even 4 if delays happen(?).
But this time around Icstor took like 2 months of vacation after developing games for 4 years without a proper vacation in between, sometimes you just need to take some time for yourself.
let's not arguing here i support Icstor from middle of 1 game and the promises he make so is ok i m not supporter anymore so i dont have the right to say anything end of discussion

tall tale

Dec 27, 2017
In any case if this 0.6 is like said up to 20 new scenes (0.1-0.5 has total of 26) and near 3000 renders it will more than make up for long delay and could realisticaly be marked as 0.9 as its volume is that of 3 updates in one.

As for when it drops to beta patrons i would think next weekend .

JayneDoe

Sep 8, 2018
let's not arguing here i support Icstor from middle of 1 game and the promises he make so is ok i m not supporter anymore so i dont have the right to say anything end of discussion
Making a point with “I hope you get the idea” and then after a response saying “end of discussion” is pretty weak... Just don't post something if you want to blame some1 but don't want to take responsibility for your words....

D

Deleted member 484637

The game is amazing bro! We have nothing against the game why you are saying that?
because some pretend that milfy city is a dead game and it is exactly those who want it first

Augustine、

Mar 14, 2018
3.70 star(s) 409 Votes