armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Let me get this straight, as per your statement you don't know what the testers are doing yet seem certain to know that it would only take 48h tops?
This.Does.Not.Make.Any.Sense.At.All.
Yeah I bet that most AAA games devs don't even test the games.Surely they are thinking
-Why do we need to test the game for bugs?Let's release it and we will make patches later.
That is one of the curses of the new generation games,alongside DLC that is not real dlc and the gambling with loot boxes.

DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
Yeah I bet that most AAA games devs don't even test the games.Surely they are thinking
-Why do we need to test the game for bugs?Let's release it and we will make patches later.
That is one of the curses of the new generation games,alongside DLC that is not real dlc and the gambling with loot boxes.
on point.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
I'm not trolling when i say that i hope ICSTOR tests this release as much as it needs and doesn't rush it, he's not taking my money as it is so waiting another week for him/them to weed out bugs isn't a big deal against a better part of a year waiting for a main version, i just really hope it's good and chunky when it gets here.

Mar 14, 2019
Perhaps you should educate yourself.

Technologically "Milfy City" is literally a hair's width above a basic bitch VN. How many times can someone fuck up file naming or variable declarations?
Oh sorry, I forgot ICSTOR decided to make two new minigames, which in no way is a retarded waste of time. Hope my basic arithmetic and color matching are still crisp.

redevil70

Sep 2, 2017
hey guys I found a jellyfish not bad on the icstor discord sin which is a fanart ... returning to the speech of the tread unfortunately those who say the timing of the update is icstor and therefore we want to complain until exhaustion but the knife from the side of he has the handle ... this is the reality ... but luckily there are the fanart to relieve our pains :p :p;);)
421880_6ABC80E2-FA78-4D5C-9775-F87D56525E6B.png

hrvoje89

mischievous
Donor
May 27, 2017
Firstly I never called everyone on this thread haters, only the shitposters. And secondly you’re looping your arguments because you have no ground to stand on. Like a kid going ‘Nahnahnahnah’. Thirdly, I am not posting anymore to derail this thread which is the one thing we can agree on.
Calling everyone that posted on this thread shitposters bcs you are angry on someone here, is dick move.
Just something to consider.
Have a nice day..;)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
hey guys I found a jellyfish not bad on the icstor discord sin which is a fanart ... returning to the speech of the tread unfortunately those who say the timing of the update is icstor and therefore we want to complain until exhaustion but the knife from the side of he has the handle ... this is the reality ... but luckily there are the fanart to relieve our pains :p :p;);)
View attachment 408874
Maybe credit the artist? JiiEf https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-fan-art-assets-thread.12267/post-2432290

Reactions: AnonCope and JiiEf
3.80 star(s) 405 Votes