Viressa

May 24, 2018
I greatly support the inclusion of Rob. All the girls in this game should be removed and the focus of the game should now be the MC taking it up the ass from Rob instead. We can get Bob involved too and the MC can get spitroasted by them.

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
I greatly support the inclusion of Rob. All the girls in this game should be removed and the focus of the game should now be the MC taking it up the ass from Rob instead. We can get Bob involved too and the MC can get spitroasted by them.
You're killing me, Schmalls! Yeah, Bob and the janitor! :ROFLMAO:

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Bro I'm just hoping he is lying and releases 8k renders and 140 animations or something crazy and that would shut us all up. :LOL:
ANd i'm a pony with wings made of diamo
We the patrons did! There was a binary poll about three weeks ago.
A. Do you want to bang Janitor Rob in the stank?
B. Do you want neighbor girl content?

4,443 patrons voted and it was split right down the middle. 50-50. So he said he'd add both...:oops:
What a sad world we live in where people have to think about fucking an dude or an chick.
I mean...Is the chick that bad looking? Or is half of the paying party gay?
(Not hating just asking)
Well, the plus side is this may or may not finished.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Grateful I have no idea what that is. And I don't want to either. But it sounds funny as the shit it will involve.
On a separate note. Linda is still a trashcan.
I think I have consistently said that Linda is total trash. That is what's funny. Her impressive series of character flaws makes her low hanging fruit.
View attachment 410710
It is a subject that's different from "did it get released yet?". Linda and the MC are such POS characters it is fun to mock them. Like mother like tenant I guess.
Sometimes you make me wonder wether or not you played tha game yourself... or wether you just skipped every Story part to get straight to the H...
cause otherwise you would notice that most of your arguments about Linda aren't holding up against themselves or the story
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Lol.
If you need someone to talk to i'm here okay?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Sometimes you make me wonder wether or not you played tha game yourself... or wether you just skipped every Story part to get straight to the H...
cause otherwise you would notice that most of your arguments about Linda aren't holding up against themselves or the story
Some of my own fan fiction. It is called "Linda suck balls!" The title is a cute double entendre.

Linda THOT of the year.
Sometimes you make me wonder wether or not you played tha game yourself
My memory is a little sketchy as to exact quotes. I played it last in November once.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Some of my own fan fiction. It is called "Linda suck balls!" The title is a cute double entendre.

Linda THOT of the year.

My memory is a little sketchy as to exact quotes. I played it last in November once.
So you admit that your whole disposition on Linda is soly based on your (rather disturbing) fantasy...
and you are wrong about her meeting Bob... that is covered ingame.
They met on a young business men congress in Vienna... that's also were Bobs story of chivraly plays.
However they don't get together on that ocassion... Bob states that he confessed to Linda on the Timesquare, which happened a few years later, and that was the start for them as a couple... they hurriedly got married afterwards.
Gotta admit... Linda states that the wasn't as good a student as Liza (aunt) [which surprised me considering that she plays the perfect Barbie/Bimbo]... but there is no story of her sleeping around... she even admits that even with her failing marriage she was always loyal to Bob... until those fatefull events that is.

• Haha
Reactions: Jaun Karr and Q Who

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
So you admit that your whole disposition on Linda is soly based on your (rather disturbing) fantasy...
and you are wrong about her meeting Bob... that is covered ingame.
They met on a young business men congress in Vienna... that's also were Bobs story of chivraly plays.
However they don't get together on that ocassion... Bob states that he confessed to Linda on the Timesquare, which happened a few years later, and that was the start for them as a couple... they hurriedly got married afterwards.
Gotta admit... Linda states that the wasn't as good a student as Liza (aunt) [which surprised me considering that she plays the perfect Barbie/Bimbo]... but there is no story of her sleeping around... she even admits that even with her failing marriage she was always loyal to Bob... until those fatefull events that is.
Linda was lying. She did not want to explain her involvement in human trafficking. Who would believe anything a woman who wants to fuck next to her sleeping husband says?

• Sad
Reactions: Jaun Karr
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes