just trying

Mar 6, 2019
To whoever finishes the 0.6 update, aside from no animations what would you rate this update to be?
caroline arc is pretty awesome(i hope to see her more in future update). celia arc is BSDM. neighbour arc just does nt attract my attention to play it so i can t comment for you.

Reactions: Onyxdime

hselectfan

Apr 14, 2018
Is the gallery broken in this update? I completed all the new content, but I still don't see anything in the gallery past 0.5

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Man the neighbors content was so short. You would of thought that shit would of been finish. What was he doing for 11 months?

Hop on your pc during the evening,go to the webcam and hit celia. Then go to orders and then click blowjob from glory hole
We've had nothing but delays for four months, with each reason for delays more ludicrous than the last. ICSTOR flat out admitted that the neighbors content wouldn't be finished. The bigger disappointment is the lack of animations.

arms99

May 11, 2018
To whoever finishes the 0.6 update, aside from no animations what would you rate this update to be?
That update seemed about the same length as his other updates. I can’t understand why it took him 4 times as long as all his other updates to complete. On top of that the neighbour story arc that he delayed the game for is clearly only halfway done.

Not to say it wasn’t a great update like usual. But when I consider how long it took, I’m disappointed.

Reactions: Mr. Orange

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
We've had nothing but delays for four months, with each reason for delays more ludicrous than the last. ICSTOR flat out admitted that the neighbors content wouldn't be finished. The bigger disappointment is the lack of animations.
He was facing personal problems in life that he needed to deal with. Plus, he said he wanted to take a break. Nothing to be disappointed about. You have to understand, respect and put yourself in the man's shoes

He's making an effort for you in continuing the game again. Appreciate that.

Mr. Orange

Oct 18, 2018
He already has a Milfy City Progress bar for version 0.7 when he gotta fuck around for weeks finishing the animations for 0.6 first.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes