• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Yagami_18

Jul 13, 2017
Game On!!!
Dev made modifications early on !!
The neighbors are implemented and thus the map was revamped, the events are coded differently ... of course saves are broken .. a lot new events got poured in this game all over the map!
welp for some people was work for some nope..welp if someone can confirm that save file was universal save i mean can cross use it at another os will explain why lot was complaint not work :unsure:

jagerbob

Nov 21, 2018
I realise this is not a walthru or hints and tips thread... but seriously... im in the gymnasium.. and i cant get out.
Anyone else found this or can advise on how to return to the map / outside the school? :(

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
Part 1 - unzipping the file.

It seems that someone unzipped the file, re-zipped it with something besides the system zip utility, then posted it. Dear ICSTOR, don't do that shit.

You can unzip the file using Terminal. Open Terminal, then type unzip, a space, then drag the zip file to the terminal window, and hit enter.

Part 2 - fixing the "it won't run" issue. The permissions are messed up. That's why I think someone unzipped, then recompressed it with another tool, one that:
  1. Doesn't follow the zip standard quite right, and
  2. Doesn't preserve Mac and Linux executable permissions.
To fix it, you guys should just used Permission Fixer.

Yeah..."credits to the original maker" isn't good enough. You need to link to the original thread. Cite your sources.

"But I don't know where I got it from!"

That's why I put a link in the script when I wrote it.
Thank you! I finally got it working. Ended up spending like an hour trying different settings and looking up coding that'd fix it lol. Not exactly an hour wasted since I learned a bit, but didn't make headway on actually getting it working.

Reactions: goobdoob

jagerbob

Nov 21, 2018
Sorte it by going back a few steps (mouse scroll up is my friend) .... and back to the changing rooms section.
But seriously i just found a bug, where you cant go back to the changing rooms from the main gymnasium / sports hall.
and the leave button ( to return you to outside the school) disappeared !

z3212

Aug 25, 2017
z3212
Save in C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Milfy City ?
I tried loading saves before and after deleting it. As it's mentioned in the op that if old saves are not working, I should delete the folder C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Milfy City. Still didnt work

Yagami_18

Jul 13, 2017
I realise this is not a walthru or hints and tips thread... but seriously... im in the gymnasium.. and i cant get out.
Anyone else found this or can advise on how to return to the map / outside the school? :(
welp if u just at event talk with daughter Neighbors just rollback bit n leave button gym will appear

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here ... knock yourselves out ... just check the time stamps on them and go have funky time with Caroline or the neighbors ...

3.80 star(s) 406 Votes