laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Here is my guide for who having problem with mega quota. İ will save you guys from crunched version of games and let you play high quality
Step 1- Download mega app(not browser)
Step 2- Download a vpn program. i use betternet.
Step 3- Start your download. Wait for quota thing show up.
Step 4- Close quota thing than right click mega app from down right and click exit.
Step 5- Open vpn and connect.
Step 6- Open mega app again and its automatically start download from where it stopped.
Welcome.
List those pls
How dare you degrade Milfy City how dare you insult our Caroline.

Reactions: dutchpete

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
heh on the date with caroline, her shoes change, she had on ones with a red bottom initially, then in the hotel, they had white bottoms.

Reactions: AkaFreeze

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
On God, i mean, why tf all the devs have to go with the blackmailing, with the "break on any bitch room or house and fucking rape her just because she has an attitude".
I don't know. The game I am making is gonna be more of a "they start fucking and develop a connection" sort of thing. Even the games after that, there won't be a "molest this bitch" mode.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
On God, i mean, why tf all the devs have to go with the blackmailing, with the "break on any bitch room or house and fucking rape her just because she has an attitude".
He deserved every bitch slap Celia gave him.
I would love to have Celia find some other way to blackmail him back so they would make a relationship based on hate and angry sex, but i wouldn't be surprised if this end going the boring "mind break" route.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
grrr
i'm at the point where it mentions the harem route but only caroline has the necessary points and it won't let me proceed... wtf????

oh and if i edit sara's points to 5, suddenly linda's points disappear totally wtf

3.80 star(s) 405 Votes