Neittan

Dec 13, 2017
Oh the game is so good that sometimes i forget - this is the 1st ICSTOR game on RenPy. So it will take some time to fully get used to it and dev process. The bad thing is how many characters he want to add in the game. Lets hope they will be just background and will not take much dev time.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
If i remember correctly Icstor had said that the no character can win the poll two times in the row. So no Linda(Mom) and Caroline for 0.3. I think what he meant is that Sara will win by a landslide.
What he meant is that Caroline was second by far so its obvious she will win actually.
Icstor is luckily one of the few devs that has patreons with good taste.

muscleli

Oct 8, 2017
That's the best game of its kind imo and thats the first time im so hyped for a game..That one week will be painful for everyone for sure... icstor is da best

Jan 9, 2018
Unforfuntately for you its the second option :p Mom's workpalce gets unlocked during her questline and its at the bottom of the map.
I talked to her 3 times in the morning, read her book and watched her in the evening and in the shower. Wtf am I supposed to do I can't even talk to her anymore

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I talked to her 3 times in the morning, read her book and watched her in the evening and in the shower. Wtf am I supposed to do I can't even talk to her anymore
Ask money from dad. Do that three times and he'll say you should get a job and directs you to Mom. Then you can approach her while she is getting dressed for work in the mornings.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
You destroyed our hopes and dreams... :pensive:
Yours and his only I'm afraid, it's not like anybody else will bother reading it. I'm even almost certain some fool will ask if we'll see a release this weekend before we'll reach a new page in this thread.

... and probably ask where Celia's office is in the same post.

sutairs

Apr 22, 2018
I'm uhm too stupid when it comes to these kind of things, so imma ask here now. (sorry) how do I install the incest patch for android?

3.70 star(s) 409 Votes