DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
Adult grooming is the adult equivalent to child grooming and applies to any behaviour where an adult is prepared so they unwittingly allow abusive behaviour or exploitation to occur later. The abuser typically befriends or builds a relationship with the victim in order to establish a relationship of trust. Well known examples of such abusive behaviours are sexual abuse, elder abuse, financial extortion, human trafficking and sexual slavery.

Although it is a common belief that grooming is most relevant to children, the same or similar psychological processes are used to exploit adults. As with child grooming, adult grooming typically involves:
  • positive reinforcement (gifts, money, praise, superficial charm, flattery, smiling etc)
  • normalization
I still say that slutbag Linda's business is merely a front for human trafficing :PogChamp:
But, I purely believe it was going on for years. That she was always overly affectionate and wanted his dick. I'm speaking about this from a mom/son since that was how the game was originally intended to be. The idea that he moved in, and she instantly wanted to bang him and was acting this way is weird. Especially since MC is a little autist.

• Haha
Reactions: jackkane and Q Who

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I wonder if in fact, he is laundering money, and his mental problems = problems with customers. :unsure:
He was required to provide 1 custom render per month to those supporters. Now that he is making 50k he no longer wants to be held to that commitment. What does a couple of hundred matter when you are making 10s of thousands.

F those guys who gave him 100s right? Who needs you guys.

Calvin-Pee-Piss-On-ANYTHING-YOU-WANT-Vinyl.jpg

Reactions: Jaun Karr

jakyboi4662

Jul 7, 2017
I didn't check this thread nor the game since the un-animated v6 beta came out, can someone do a quick recap of the 500 last pages please ? Looks like there is some fuckery still going on ?
Icstor hasnt delivered and pushed date back a bunch, everyone's just been shitting on icstor and his "business model" which is actually really genius for short term since hes making thousands doing jack shit, but really stupid if his supporters ever actually wise up and start demanding progress/withholding payments
You really havent missed much

Joe_shoe33

Nov 2, 2017
I apologize in advance because this has probably been answered already but is it not possible to go the Harem route with Caroline yet, because it says Sara is 3/5 and Linda is 4/5??

Secondly, what's the money cheat/code?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
:rolleyes: Not to disappoint my kind fan. Let us examine this "animation" :ROFLMAO: in a little detail. I do a little bit of animation using HS so a few things stand out to me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is where I stopped. Because my save was not at the end of .5 and I had to reply a bunch of .5.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I apologize in advance because this has probably been answered already but is it not possible to go the Harem route with Caroline yet, because it says Sara is 3/5 and Linda is 4/5??

Secondly, what's the money cheat/code?
As it has been pointed out to me correctly. If you are fucking all of these girls you are already following a harem route. If you mean a 3some. There is no content like that out yet.

You can use Renply save editor or . I don't know the consol code since that always seems to mess my game up so I avoid it.

Reactions: Joe_shoe33
3.70 star(s) 410 Votes