StarKid

May 31, 2017
Added Compressed Version to OP for those of you who don't want to d/l 2gb!
Can anyone give me a small rundown on whats different in the compressed version?

Low quality pics? And if so is it really that different?

ninanieminen

Aug 24, 2017
Is it only for me but Caroline is talking about that she is relaxing in a salon but for me she just chilling on the couch in your house? Most likely that the salon will become available after some updates i guess
I would guess so, but even in the game files it refers the living room as a salon.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Worth the wait, amazing animations and renders again. He added some longer animations, check that amazing orgasm scene.

Also looks like character renders getting better and better, I see some improvements if I'm not hallucinating (you know, low blood supply to brain issue).

Reactions: Namco15

Kerlon

Nov 13, 2016
there is also a card outside the twin's house, besides the rock on the far right.
Also one card in dad's office room and one before entering the reception room.

Reactions: Inculta

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Can anyone give me a small rundown on whats different in the compressed version?

Low quality pics? And if so is it really that different?
The compressed version zip is 461MB vs the full version at 2.09GB. I used lossy compression of the sound, image and video files, but I honestly can't tell any difference on a 15.6 1080p laptop screen. To the several who can tell a difference because you have a 4k 40" monitor, 1) fuck you you spoiled cunts :) and 2) either download the full version or don't bitch.

How to hide dialogue box? Middle button doesn't work
icstor has it hard-coded 248 times in 136 different script files to disable the "hide_windows" action. Usually this is done when the h key is used for minigames or when unhiding doesn't work right due to layered screens. I'll let him address it in an update. If I patch it, it will be a huge patch that will overwrite any bugfixes for this release, and pretty sure it will break something in the game.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes