Oct 15, 2017
I'd guess that Milf character is going to be the friends mom. Both Milf's Villa and Milf's control had the same best friend+mom added. Then again, none of this matters when even Icstor acknowledges it's not gonna happen any time soon.
I sure as hell hope he won't introduce any more characters, there are already too many that haven't had any/only small amounts of content.

Lets be realistic here, at the current pace (and there are no signs of it getting any better), this game will have 2 updates a year, with progress for maybe 2 characters per update if we are lucky. We currently have, Aunt+Wife, Poolgirl, Judy, Lily, Classmate, Neighbors (and contrary to others, I do like to see more of them), Violett with no or low amounts of content, in addition none of the other characters are finished yet, Celia, Sara, Linda, Caroline.

So we are looking at 11 characters, if I haven't missed any, that aren't finished and going with 2 or even 3 updates a year and 2 characters per update, we are looking at many more years for this game to be finished, so adding even more characters would be disastrous.

Reactions: akikospam74

HentaiMan8090

Oct 1, 2018
I feel like icstor would get a lot less hate if he at least added something minor every other month. Just something in-between updates. For example the night scenes and wakeup scenes are all repetitive. Surely adding 1 extra night scene to random girl wouldn't take much and it'd at least give something to people. Like a new position, maybe throw in getting to bang one in the bath,etc. Lot of missed opportunities to add to the game without having to go ham creating entire new scenes/storylines.
I wish the characters had voices. I'd love voice acting in this game.

HentaiMan8090

Oct 1, 2018
Ok, at least one good news (about male friend). Actually, I have one question and I hope some of Patrons ask him it. Do he ever plan to go and animate those non-animated scenes with Caroline in this last update? And, I'm talking about scenes in spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And those are just examples for scenes which went non-animated while in previous Linda update almost all those scenes were. There is around 20 scenes which begs for some animation.
Finally, I see someone else talking about these angles/scenes that weren't animated. That's not to say that others haven't talked about this but it's the first time that I've seen someone mention it.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Ok, at least one good news (about male friend). Actually, I have one question and I hope some of Patrons ask him it. Do he ever plan to go and animate those non-animated scenes with Caroline in this last update? And, I'm talking about scenes in spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And those are just examples for scenes which went non-animated while in previous Linda update almost all those scenes were. There is around 20 scenes which begs for some animation.
Finally, I see someone else talking about these angles/scenes that weren't animated. That's not to say that others haven't talked about this but it's the first time that I've seen someone mention it.

The chances of these scenes getting animated are somewhere around nonexistent.
Not to toot my own horn too much, but when Icstor said there'd be around 100 animations in 0.6, I said that is concerningly low and that they weren't done when they were released. (Granted, that was before the repeatable night scenes got partly animated because he "missed" those in the first release).

Now though, that he has moved on from this update, hoping for those scenes to get animated is about as realistic as hoping for a Christmas or Halloween Special was last year.

Reactions: Q Who

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
I find this whole thread hypocritical and nigh unbearable. On the one hand people are screaming for blood that updates are sparse, on the other hand people are screaming for blood for not enough animations.

TBH this should all either be put to a poll (my least preferred option), or the creator goes a bit more transparent and says: "This is how things will be, this is what I've envisioned and what I can deliver".

Then people are free to either like that and support him, or not and not.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
I find this whole thread hypocritical and nigh unbearable. On the one hand people are screaming for blood that updates are sparse, on the other hand people are screaming for blood for not enough animations.

TBH this should all either be put to a poll (my least preferred option), or the creator goes a bit more transparent and says: "This is how things will be, this is what I've envisioned and what I can deliver".
Imho, the problem isn't him working slow or updates not being big enough, it's him not delivering on his promises/estimates. Remember he went from delaying 0.6 from March to August, to September, to October, to November, to December and now 0.7 from October to December, to January, to February.

Can't blame people for seemingly unreasonable high demands when he sets up the expectations himself.

I've mentioned several times I have no issues with him taking his time, I actually would want him to pause or abandon the game completely if it's such a burden on his mental health.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

Then people are free to either like that and support him, or not and not.
Screenshot_2020-02-03 ICSTOR is creating ADULT GAMES Patreon.png

Garthane

Jan 21, 2020
Im not sure whats going on but I've tried 4 different downloads and the game constantly freeze's/ stops working the farthest I've got is able to click around my room at the start but if I try to save it will immediately freeze and stop working, I'm not the best with computers so I'm not sure whats going on.

Any help will be appreciated it always says the .exe stops working anytime I right click to save in the room, and in between scenes it freezes on the black screen and "stops working" before taking a minute or two to continue.

Last edited:

Yarini666

Jan 29, 2020
I love this game, it is one of my favorites, I look forward to version 0.7 although it is valid to clarify that the v0.6 for android gave many error problems and others, I hope that v0.7 compensates for these errors

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Im not sure whats going on but I've tried 4 different downloads and the game constantly freeze's/ stops working the farthest I've got is able to click around my room at the start but if I try to save it will immediately freeze and stop working, I'm not the best with computers so I'm not sure whats going on.

Any help will be appreciated it always says the .exe stops working anytime I right click to save in the room, and in between scenes it freezes on the black screen and "stops working" before taking a minute or two to continue.
What are your system specs?
Can you play other Ren'Py games?
If yes, can you play other Ren'Py sandbox games?
Have you done a virus scan lately?

Reactions: Q Who

Garthane

Jan 21, 2020
What are your system specs?
Can you play other Ren'Py games?
If yes, can you play other Ren'Py sandbox games?
Have you done a virus scan lately?

well its a i7-8550U Cpu @ 1.80GHz 1.99 GHz
16.gb ram 64 bit os x64 processor

I have played a few other ren'py games
a few sandbox ones too
and yes just did recently today

3.70 star(s) 406 Votes