Emojis

Jul 18, 2017
Oh and yea the new MILF despite being an updated model, in fact she feels like she belongs in Midnight City (just gives me that vibe), isn't really as attractive as Linda was, like back in the day Linda was THE milf that you tried to model all the other MILFs around. This new one is really meh... She is definitely not breaking any new ground and by the time he releases his new game in 2023, she will also be outdated too lol.

I mean has anyone seen what Blender can do nowadays

In the next few years, games like this will feature some of the most realistic looking characters ever.
It's funny that we use to have a big 3 when it came to animations and what not. We now have multiple creators coming out with out the park models and then this man icstor comes back with " The New Milf". I'm shocked, because he usually has the best looking characters, but man I am not looking forward to his next game. I'm happy icstor, lewdlab and pinkcake paved the way, so that better creators can come out the woodworks.

With that being said I'm happy to finally get some Judy content and finishing the Cecilia content, because those two are my favorite characters.

bruh11111

Jan 30, 2020
henlo! is this game abandoned?
not quite, its just that there has not been an update in over a year. Icstor has been delaying it since like Feb 2020. He says that it is due to mental health struggles, whether that is true is neither here nor there. What we do know is that he said v1.0 will be out some time in late May. Many people are justifiably skeptical about this, however.

Py Ape

Oct 26, 2019
not quite, its just that there has not been an update in over a year. Icstor has been delaying it since like Feb 2020. He says that it is due to mental health struggles, whether that is true is neither here nor there. What we do know is that he said v1.0 will be out some time in late May. Many people are justifiably skeptical about this, however.
well..I hope he gets better. Icstor has made so many games and many updates were on time so I guess he might be telling the truth. P.S. sorry if english is bad, it is not my first language.

• Haha
Reactions: Jugovic and Dogmeat

NordDsl

Jan 3, 2019
A game that is impossible not to fall in love with, beautiful characters, I liked, older sister and mother, the gradual development of relations, mother originally wanted the Main Character, it was interesting to watch the gradual development of their relationship and sexual scenes, I hope that I will soon see the ending of the game.
Thanks to the Author!

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes