Joland

Apr 25, 2018
I am still stuck on the rubbish at the office. I have 5/6 but I can find the last one. It’s the second time I have cleaned the office on the first office space. I got the pringles,the sandwich, the bottle, the candy, and the chips. Where is the last rubbish located
We would be able to help you if you had posted a screenshot.

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
I am very impressed with this product. ICSTOR has been doing this for a long time, and his experience really shows. I'm also surprised at how quickly he picked up Ren'Py after so many years of RPGM (It makes me wonder how long he's been studying it in preparation). And I couldn't get over how he made the mother visually 'older' but at the same time have enough youthful features to be smoking hot. Chest aside, it had a level of realism you never see in these games - where the older woman actually looks like an older woman and isn't some tart that the writer claims is 40 years old. Like the opposite of people making lolis and saying they're 18+.

D

Deleted member 308859

The quality of the posts is trash here, holy fuck. People can't read 2 posts above them or search the thread with the bar.

Whoever asks for a walkthrough/cheats/help (for those minigames, really?) and the next update date in this thread should get banned or punished as we got a separate thread for those questions. Instead, they keep flooding the main thread and this happens with lots of other games too. A fucking guy posted a picture of his phone screen asking for help ffs

Treqzy

Apr 25, 2018
Can you get all relation levels to 5 at this point in the game? I feel like I'm stuck, or will you be able to get higher in future updates.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Guys, how can i put the spy camera on the bathroom? i tried to selected then chose the bathroom door, but it did't work

Please help
If somebody is in there, you open your backpack, click on spy camera, then click on bathroom door...………….Peace!!

Classified123

May 23, 2018
I think i'm stuck
My status :
Mom 2/3
Caroline 3/5
Sara 2/5
Celia 2/5
At this version,we only reach this stats?, or we can plus more point for each character?
I don't know what to do know. I already talk to every character in the game. All of them just have a same dialogue every time i talk with them.
Can some one help me?
Oh and i'm on android version.

3.70 star(s) 409 Votes