Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
if he releases today he’ll release a version accessible to the f95 folk. He wants to abandon tag removed lololol
And the Staff here most definitely should NOT remove the abandoned tag. ICSTOR is a great creator when he's focused and dialed in, but these last couple years have been a complete shit-show.

The way he's been behaving affects other content creators also, because it makes people skeptical about putting money into something when they see what one of the larger creators like ICSTOR was doing.

ICSTOR should remain on probation (abandoned tag) until there's a track record of him showing change and delivering at least a few updates. I'd say Four (4) smaller updates or Two (2) larger updates without significant delay before there's consideration for it being removed. Maybe you could leave a note pinned on the opening post providing context to the situation.

A lot of patrons do come from F95, and I think it would be a good thing to have some special rules for some of these "problematic" creators like ICSTOR has become. I really hope he changes now (because dialed in ICSTOR is very good), and can show some commitment here, but the way he's been acting hurts the smaller creators who bust their ass off trying to grow.

secretlarrs

May 11, 2020
It's funny how a lot of people are pissed and all, but most of as are not even paying him
Yea it sucks that we waited all this time and what he does sucks big time but cmone, it's like being pissed at game studio for shity game but you downloaded it from torrent.
I've payed the guy more over the years than I spend on a single AAA title.

bamvius

May 27, 2018
And the Staff here most definitely should NOT remove the abandoned tag. ICSTOR is a great creator when he's focused and dialed in, but these last couple years have been a complete shit-show.

The way he's been behaving affects other content creators also, because it makes people skeptical about putting money into something when they see what one of the larger creators like ICSTOR was doing.

ICSTOR should remain on probation (abandoned tag) until there's a track record of him showing change and delivering at least a few updates. I'd say Four (4) smaller updates or Two (2) larger updates without significant delay before there's consideration for it being removed. Maybe you could leave a note pinned on the opening post providing context to the situation.

A lot of patrons do come from F95, and I think it would be a good thing to have some special rules for some of these "problematic" creators like ICSTOR has become. I really hope he changes now (because dialed in ICSTOR is very good), and can show some commitment here, but the way he's been acting hurts the smaller creators who bust their ass off trying to grow.
Dude in these 2 years that we've waited for the next update, he could've finish the whole game. Or just the main story. Sara and the harem route. After that he could've released some updates on the aunt and rest of the characters.

BurnerGuy

Aug 27, 2018
There's definitely going to be something released today, but I'm willing to make 2 bets:
  1. It'll be a very short update. His fans will accept that, because he said he'll be updating again in 2 weeks...
  2. This'll be the last update. He's not going to miss the 3 month excuse deadline again to get the abandoned tag back on, so expect him to make some shit up in 2 weeks about how he decided to go back to working on the 1.0 version, then fake progress updates every 3 months for the foreseeable future.

Codmango123

Mar 11, 2018
There's definitely going to be something released today, but I'm willing to make 2 bets:
  1. It'll be a very short update. His fans will accept that, because he said he'll be updating again in 2 weeks...
  2. This'll be the last update. He's not going to miss the 3 month excuse deadline again to get the abandoned tag back on, so expect him to make some shit up in 2 weeks about how he decided to go back to working on the 1.0 version, then fake progress updates every 3 months for the foreseeable future.
second one for sure

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes