KukriMachete

Oct 25, 2019
The website lagged for a sec. I thought the game was uploaded and was a little happy. But then I realized that there's may be a nice pressure on cloud drive services. Im not sure that they can handle this. Hope it wont be a problem

Aug 28, 2017
About a month ago
Ah I see. I never noticed since I actually forgot about this game.

See, mods?
Had you put the Abandoned tag last year, we would have had 2 updates by now.

I remember when it was 2 or 3 days before the tag was due long time ago, then he magically resurfaces again and posts some nonsense just to avoid the tag.

Carrot and stick.

Tip: As soon as the new update drops, remove the Abandoned tag for a week and then put it up again.
You will have another update within 60 days.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
When was the "Abandoned" tag added?
Icstor missed the three month deadline without communication last month on June 19th. Then, almost like it's related, he became very active when the tag was added, making a new patreon post, promising a new update for today and literally making more post on discord in a single day then in the entire last year combined.

Bruhmoment0987

May 6, 2021
I got banned on his discord for reacting to messages. General had a 6 hour fucking slow mode. We are inevitable. You cannot stop us, Icstor.

Deleted member 24136

Donor
May 4, 2017
"Hey guys, I'm going through a lot of personal issues right now that are not worth me talking about but are still totally valid reasons for why I'm not delivering. The next update will be out around September.

Everyone who has already paid me each month for the last 2 years will get the update for free."
How is that Free ?! He got paid for two years!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
"Hey guys, I'm going through a lot of personal issues right now that are not worth me talking about but are still totally valid reasons for why I'm not delivering. The next update will be out around September.

Everyone who has already paid me each month for the last 2 years will get the update for free."
Jijiji

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
1 hour and 20 minutes then it's 15 July in Germany.
So that means if the Update or the big outburst comes I'm sleeping. Shame, so I will don't see it when Icstor get's roasted...

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes