REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Not true - there are actually 12. See my earlier post about Baker Island. GMT - 12, so at 2040 ET it's 1240 (still July 14, mind you!) there.

Leave it to this scammer to KNOW that though!
No need to figure out timezones, he's not even online on Discord anymore...he was on his phone for a few hours, meaning he probably went to bed (suspecting he's from the UK now). Even his admins have calmed down too, which leads me to believe he failed to deliver today on the 14th as he promised. Even if he does release it on the 15th, it's already delayed and he didn't keep to his word.

I also fear too many morons who don't understand timezones reported his Patreon page and it triggered a warning flag which he now has to deal with which has put him off releasing it today. Who knows...

I can't say I am mad, just disappointed. Also not surprised.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
No need to figure out timezones, he's not even online on Discord anymore...he was on his phone for a few hours, meaning he probably went to bed (suspecting he's from the UK now). Even his admins have calmed down too, which leads me to believe he failed to deliver today on the 14th as he promised. Even if he does release it on the 15th, it's already delayed and he didn't keep to his word.

I also fear too many morons who don't understand timezones reported his Patreon page and it triggered a warning flag which he now has to deal with which has put him off releasing it today. Who knows...

I can't say I am mad, just disappointed. Also not surprised.
So it seems the fun is over for today. Absolutely dreading what I'm going to wake up too in about 8-9 hours though. Going to make sure I have a very strong cup of coffee before I start reading anything here.

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
Have you evaluated the hypotheses of who is behind Icstor, who no longer exists?

And are they trying to stretch it and try to solve it as best they can?

A drug addict who wasted his life and can't even draw a picture in paint anymore?

But even so, with what he earns, you can easily "outsource the job".

Besides, it is not shakespeare, any Devs with minimal knowledge in the VN can easily replicate it, and even in programming.

The only thing is the renders, and that's it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lilipip
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes