Xanado

May 9, 2018
I read however that almost all the latest reviews are negative with 1-2 stars. but soon they will all be deleted from the mods because they don't respect the rules
And then they are going to learn that they can't make another one (You can only make one review per thread.). And start bitching about how mods remove all 1 star ratings and block them from rating the game. People never read rules.

crank2261

Nov 4, 2017
Does anyone know what an event is after anal sex(or blowjob) with Celia in school bathroom? I'm using lain's mod, but it seems that the conditions for the 18th event have come out wrong. According to this, it is said that events occur in morning at teacher's office, but that is not the case.
Same, nothing happening after that... I have tried computer on office, same event is not going anywhere.,.... Pls anyone have any idea....

Falkfisch

Aug 10, 2018
Does anyone else have a 06 b fully safe for me?
Since I didn't expect a sequel, of course I didn't save the saves anymore ...

BorsDeGanis

Jan 30, 2020
Man this update showed me just how much icstor has been passed in quality. The models look outdated, the storyline was uninteresting, the amount of content was poor. You can tell this was really unmotivated work.

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
No bleeping way...Is this an actual update??? I guess Hell froze over. Im downloading just for the sheer fact that he actually finally updated this game, I dont care if its only one second of content or 5 hours of grinding---whatever!!! Im just happy theres an update 2 years later.

Reactions: TommyTuba

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
No bleeping way...Is this an actual update??? I guess Hell froze over. Im downloading just for the sheer fact that he actually finally updated this game, I dont care if its only one second of content or 5 hours of grinding---whatever!!! Im just happy theres an update 2 years later.
It's not a big update. MAYBE 10-15 minutes long and it's ALL Sara focused. Here's teh WT for Sara's new stuff:

Sara:

- Wait for an SMS from Sara (a few days)
- Evening -> Sara's Bedroom
- MC's room -> Weekend event menu
- Bathroom
- Shopping centre - > Sara
- Shopping centre -> Stairs -> Ice Cream Van
- Ice cream shop -> Salesman
- Ice cream shop -> Table
- Sara's Bedroom -> Sara
- Sara's Bedroom -> Bed and Couch
- Bathroom
- Sara's Bedroom
- Morning -> Sara's Bedroom

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
It's not a big update. MAYBE 10-15 minutes long and it's ALL Sara focused. Here's teh WT for Sara's new stuff:

Sara:

- Wait for an SMS from Sara (a few days)
- Evening -> Sara's Bedroom
- MC's room -> Weekend event menu
- Bathroom
- Shopping centre - > Sara
- Shopping centre -> Stairs -> Ice Cream Van
- Ice cream shop -> Salesman
- Ice cream shop -> Table
- Sara's Bedroom -> Sara
- Sara's Bedroom -> Bed and Couch
- Bathroom
- Sara's Bedroom
- Morning -> Sara's Bedroom
Youre Awesome. Ty. I love Sara so I'll still download but ty so much for the walkthrough.

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Icstor is one of the biggest scammers in the history of this site. Hopefully karma will catch up to him.
Kinda already did. His credibility is already shot and he generates very little interest in future projects now. He still created one of the hottest scenes Ive ever experienced in a game, and the original cuckqueen Linda.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes