MATYUS1990

Jun 28, 2017
Please help me!!! I can't play. I open the game, load my save, but i can't click the buttons. They work on the main screen, but ingame buttons don't. Even delete all my saves, and this error persist. I think that is my PC because the same thing happens with other renpy games(not all of them). I don't know what to do. Hope someone can help me. Sorry for my english.

rulaze

Jul 8, 2019
I have to agree here. Yes I am cynical, jaded perhaps, but honestly, I'm not really trying to show it here my friend.

This was my first ever VN

We'll see what happens down the line. That's all we can do. :)

I hope I made some sense here.
I can sympathize as it was my first introduction to these types of games as well. I'm as harsh as I am on it because of that. Had high hopes for it only to see it end up like this.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I can sympathize as it was my first introduction to these types of games as well. I'm as harsh as I am on it because of that. Had high hopes for it only to see it end up like this.
I get that and I do agree that it's been sad to see how this game ended up. I originally found it on UploadHaven WAYYY before I found out about this place.

I can't tell you my friend, how many times per week did I check on this game for updates. Week after week, month after month. Now, understand, I knew NOTHING about ICSTOR during this period. It wasn't until I came here at the beginning of this year and understood everything and why I was sitting by the telephone waiting for someone to call, sort to speak, and it never happened.

I've held on to the smallest SLIVERS of hope that I would see the end of Caroline's story with the MC and the completion of this game in general.

IF it does, I will feel justified and vindicated waiting for it sitting through all the harsh criticism I have taken here.

If it doesn't happen, that's on me, and my time wasted for this game. Either way, I'm here. :)

• Sad
Reactions: Turki 10

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
I get that and I do agree that it's been sad to see how this game ended up. I originally found it on UploadHaven WAYYY before I found out about this place.

I can't tell you my friend, how many times per week did I check on this game for updates. Week after week, month after month. Now, understand, I knew NOTHING about ICSTOR during this period. It wasn't until I came here at the beginning of this year and understood everything and why I was sitting by the telephone waiting for someone to call, sort to speak, and it never happened.

I've held on to the smallest SLIVERS of hope that I would see the end of Caroline's story with the MC and the completion of this game in general.

IF it does, I will feel justified and vindicated waiting for it sitting through all the harsh criticism I have taken here.

If it doesn't happen, that's on me, and my time wasted for this game. Either way, I'm here. :)
I don't think time was wasted, even if the updates are not complete. There was a beautiful story with Caroline. We can even imagine that they lived in a happy home and started their lives. Even if this game is not completed, it has a place in my heart, unfortunately, the developer is just a bastard

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I don't think time was wasted, even if the updates are not complete. There was a beautiful story with Caroline. We can even imagine that they lived in a happy home and started their lives. Even if this game is not completed, it has a place in my heart, unfortunately, the developer is just a bastard
Well, I wrote what might be my greatest story I have ever done in my 30 years or so of writing when I wrote the fanfic surrounding what happens after that hotel room between Caroline and the MC. I teared up a few times as I was writing it because it sounded like something that could actually happen between the two. I wrote a very touching, in-depth and long story about them with all their traits and personalities and such from the game and how their dialogue was to each other.

I wrote about 6 fanfics so far about VNs in the last year, and have also written numerous short stories, poems, and have even been writing a novel.

I can honestly say what I have written about Caroline and the MC in how I see their future was the greatest thing I've ever done. It might seem silly to most, but certainly not to me.

Bicba

May 19, 2017
It's funny how people were hating him like 20min ago and now these same people are begging for link
I'm not defending him but like cmone...
After years as a gamer, I discovered a secret that I will now share with you: People who attack game dev are usually their biggest fans who just want a new update.;)

lukepadawan

Jun 26, 2017
Ah perfect.

This is what you have or had to do.

When you're chatting with her on the webcam, go under ORDERS and choose if you haven't done so already, the vibratior toy event or whatever it's called.

The next day, go to the classroom in the morning. She should be there. Click on her AND NOT the desk.
I am in the same part
STEP 18
TIME: morning location teacher's office
she is never there
i have done all the orders
noo.png

Cursor2

Sep 19, 2019
Anyone know what Project X is about yet? I don't follow the posts on his website.

3.70 star(s) 406 Votes