MATYUS1990

Jun 28, 2017
Please help me!!! I can't play. I open the game, load my save, but i can't click the buttons. They work on the main screen, but ingame buttons don't. Even delete all my saves, and this error persist. I think that is my PC because the same thing happens with other renpy games(not all of them). I don't know what to do. Hope someone can help me. Sorry for my english.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Oh damn, it finally gets updated and I'm reminded it was a Sara patch. At least the game is being worked on again I guess.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
i gone to classroom the next day bout Celia is not in her classroom so idk what am doing wrong
make sure you hit both classrooms. I don't remember if she is in the MC's classroom or Sara's. They're both right across the hall from each other and if she's not there, check the webcam chat at night, click the ORDERS button, and look for the vibrator event. If it is, click it, then check the classrooms the next weekday morning

eddieedison

Jul 9, 2017
Please help me!!! I can't play. I open the game, load my save, but i can't click the buttons. They work on the main screen, but ingame buttons don't. Even delete all my saves, and this error persist. I think that is my PC because the same thing happens with other renpy games(not all of them). I don't know what to do. Hope someone can help me. Sorry for my english.
Hi, I advise you to delete all saves and use tone of the saves that was posted here about 10 pages back or so. For me this worked. As my old saves went bust, I could click and stuff but I didn't get trigger for the new content, so that's when I used the save. Hope this helps.

6Slaanesh9

Aug 17, 2017
need help with one last scene i am unable to unluck, the scene in gallery is located between the Caroline hotel room scene and Sara's bathroom blowjob scene.. plz help

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
need help with one last scene i am unable to unluck, the scene in gallery is located between the Caroline hotel room scene and Sara's bathroom blowjob scene.. plz help
When you get the necklace back from the Headmaster, he gives you a key. Use that key on the door in the hallway where the two door guards are. Pay Cindy a thousand bucks to get a blowjob

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Haven't done anythin. Because i don't know what to start with
Alright, so you said earlier all the rooms are empty that's what pops up? Have you made any progress with anyone in the game? I know that's Sara's door for sure as no other room over there would display that dialogue.

It could just be a bug but it's not one I can say that I've had. :(

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
after electrocuted Celia got her message to meet soon but cant find her anywhere what to do
if you got that message, then her route is over.

You'll have to wait until an update drops. I am sorry to say, I don't know how long you'll have to wait. But right now, after that text, Celia's content is over.

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
Was this update even worth installing for? This is the most abandoned / unabandoned game i've ever seen.

3.80 star(s) 405 Votes