Thamn

Aug 6, 2016
This crashes the game now. Anyone have an updated fix for this? It was working fine until after I did a photo shoot with Caroline. :(

EDIT: It appears that some patches have been done to the code to work around this, not sure if this was from the mod I have installed or the base game... but it only breaks temporarily after the photo shoot. Once I went back to my house and started the Celia event it was working again.
I had forgotten I even uploaded that, I would have put a warning in that post as it shouldn't be used across versions, it's too intrusive. I have refined it into a standalone patch that you can use in any game that disables that functionality, I have the link to the mod page in my signature that will always contain the most up to date version. Currently it's version 2.2 and I've never had any issues with it so I'll upload it here as well, if you ever find a game that breaks it let me know in the mod page so I can address it. Place the file in the /game folder like any other patch and the Middle Mouse Button and 'H' key will work just as normal to hide the interface.

One thing I should note regarding this game is that hiding the interface will in some locations hide the location as well, this is a consequence of the weird way the devs implemented the sandbox and they're not even consistent about it, there's nothing I can do to fix their mess, I can only make sure the Ren'Py features they disabled work properly, the rest is up to them.

Jun 27, 2021
Averages at just under 2 renders a day to do all of that since the last update whilst being paid hundreds of thousands of dollars, nice life for some, should look at implementing loot boxes next...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Serupiko

deivias

Jan 8, 2017
Jesus christ this is still alive?

Think i'll pass and wait to see if updates are a regular occurrence before investing any time.

TempinOffice

May 25, 2020
So I'm not the only one experiencing a disappearing Ceilia after going through all the webcam options, I guess she decided to quit being a teacher in this update. I've given her all the "presents", chatted with her in the classroom in the morning in between each one, chatted with her in the morning after telling her to make out, then after ordering her to do the bj or anal she vanishes in both the morning and afternoon.
There are more content on Celia after being blackmailed for the rape video of her by MC? There was a SMS, her asking for a talk but that's the most I got.

TempinOffice

May 25, 2020
Well I must say, this update is really rush, and really underwhelming.
This being centered around Sarah, it fails to even deliver what was even promised. The point was to pop her cherry and even getting to that point was dull. Others have put in corny efforts to make getting their meaningful and here - a bloody dick and walking around the house naked. If this is what is foreshadowing the other characters, well RIP. And these minor character will be that, you fuck them, then what is the point of any character development.
I don't know where I left Sarah path, but is there any way to return back to her?

Also as far as I see all these route are separate to each other, they won't interfere with the other so MC should be as much polygamous he can be with no consequences I presume.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Is this lack of trigger conditions, or is it a bug?
Yes it is a bug within the new update. To pass it I just used my previous update and bypass the issue then went on playing with the newer version. However for this method to work you must not have done any of the newer content or an error will end up happening.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes