vanquito

Jul 23, 2017
I've been hearing about this game for years so I decided to check it out and it turns out it's abandoned. is this true?
if so. is there some kind of ending? either for the story. but preferably for the girls?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: fz
Mar 21, 2022
I've been hearing about this game for years so I decided to check it out and it turns out it's abandoned. is this true?
if so. is there some kind of ending? either for the story. but preferably for the girls?
The Mom story gets the furthest, but none of the girls actually have an "ending".

Reactions: vanquito

jooojaaa

Feb 17, 2021
ICSTOR said that same thing 2 years ago. And since then NO new game and 1 Milfy City update which was the Sara update no one liked.
Is that update the current 0.71b ver?

Months ago I downloaded the 0.6e ver but I never touched it (decided to wait for the finished ver but guess I was wrong).

If now I start to play this game up until the 0.6e ver, am I "safe" from the bs update that no one likes?

Alex29

May 24, 2017
I doubt it. Laundering money through a business that is blatantly doing no work with lots of loud angry customers attracts the wrong kind of attention. Plus, $30,000 a month or whatever he's making now would be like a rounding error for a drug cartel's profits.
what if his +4000 "patrons" on 100$ tier?) it would be quite enough money to launder by THIS way

Last edited:

Alex29

May 24, 2017
It wasn't good and it lasted too much.

Fair point, I always thought it was money laundry too, but I agree that being the most popular and hated thread in the entire forum this is too much attention for that kind of operation.
no one gives a F to a bunch of angry horny disapponted renpy consumers)

Reactions: Rythan25

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Is that update the current 0.71b ver?

Months ago I downloaded the 0.6e ver but I never touched it (decided to wait for the finished ver but guess I was wrong).

If now I start to play this game up until the 0.6e ver, am I "safe" from the bs update that no one likes?
yes that is the latest update known as the Sara update

Reactions: jooojaaa

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
what if his +4000 "patrons" on 100$ tier?) it would be quite enough of money to launder by THIS way
It would be, yes, but if you have an operation that has 4,000+ bank accounts and/or credit cards that can't be traced to you it'd be easier to have them directly deposit $100 a month into your main account. It'd be no less anonymous than Patreon's system, even easier to disguise as a legitimate business with 4,000+ "regular customers", and you'd keep the 8% cut that Patreon takes as processing fees.

That's the ultimate death of the "Patreon as money laundering" theory. No criminal with half a brain would use a system that records and identifies all transactions, keeps a big slice of the cash, and would run to the feds at the slightest sign of anything wrong.

Reactions: czertik

ArchieMDM

Apr 23, 2018
Ah! Well there is finally the label "abandoned"! (yes I know, it's probably been there for a while, I had lost hope of seeing an update here) At least now we're fixed.
it's such a shame, this game was promising... Never mind..

Reactions: 728924 and DDL

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
It would be, yes, but if you have an operation that has 4,000+ bank accounts and/or credit cards that can't be traced to you it'd be easier to have them directly deposit $100 a month into your main account. It'd be no less anonymous than Patreon's system, even easier to disguise as a legitimate business with 4,000+ "regular customers", and you'd keep the 8% cut that Patreon takes as processing fees.

That's the ultimate death of the "Patreon as money laundering" theory. No criminal with half a brain would use a system that records and identifies all transactions, keeps a big slice of the cash, and would run to the feds at the slightest sign of anything wrong.
have you noticed how full the Prisons are? Most criminals have less then half a brain or they wouldn't be in prison to start with.

Reactions: Toushiro
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes