Teaber

Mar 26, 2017
tried that.. still not working on my win 10 :(
Same. And based on what people have said in the thread, it's not just an operating system issue. It's happening both on Windows 7 and Windows 10 (not sure if 11 too). Maybe it's a Ren'Py version issue or something, but I have to say I've played my fair share of games and have never encountered this issue before.

The ultimate irony—the game gets updated after years of nothing, and yet some of us can't play even then. The universe loves pain and hierarchies as much as Icstor loves a trite excuse after going radio silent for months and missing a self-imposed deadline.

Last edited:

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
Wow after stealing people's money, he released a bugged version? what was all the delay's for?
Actually the game is kind of weird i am playing new game and having bugs and some people are having bugs because they used older saves and that crashed the game because of render change. But others say they are playing fine. So i suggest you to just try it your self

LukSky

Jan 21, 2018
Same. And based on what people have said in the thread, it's not just an operative system issue. It's happening both on Windows 7 and Windows 10 (not sure if 11 too). Maybe it's a ren'py version issue or something, but I have to say I've played my fair share of games and have never encountered this issue before.

The ultimate irony—the game gets updated after years of nothing, and yet some of us can't play even then. The universe loves pain and hierarchies as much as Icstor loves a trite excuse after going radio silent for months and missing a self-imposed deadline.
works on windows 11, is anyone here having issues playing it on that operating system?

John Dane

May 21, 2018
Actually the game is kind of weird i am playing new game and having bugs and some people are having bugs because they used older saves and that crashed the game because of render change. But others say they are playing fine. So i suggest you to just try it your self
fair point I will try.

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
Can you give me your save just after this scene? I can't get past this scene!

1.jpg

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes