FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
everyone play this game yet pl tell us what new in game now ? it 4 or 5 years long anyway but i still don't want to this one update game now

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
For me, it was one of the first games I played in French and I liked it a lot. There were no more updates, so I wanted to know if there would be a sequel one day.
DoD was my first one. MCity was around the time, but never found it that hot, tbh. Also, the worshipping the model got ever since with dudes trying to redo and implement Linda in their games here and there always felt weird to me. But tastes differ, I guess...

LostKing

Jul 20, 2020
Never understood the hype behind this game. It was alrighty with hot chars here and there, but not like "wooooah".
And lads expected for years for a conclusion of a story which was...generic)
I liked the fact it was the mom chasing the son as a different perspective.

Not sure I'll even bother trying this update at this point. If the game ever gets finished maybe I'll play the whole thing but there is just better more consistently released work now.

manneychin

May 8, 2017
How do you "properly" send a message requesting an update in 1st post?

The same questions about the incest patch will be repeated about a billion times. To dial that down to 0.9 billion, 1st post needs to be updated with a message like below.

Old incest patch (v0.2?) no longer works well with game v1.0b because the game changed A LOT.
If you want a new patch you need to wait for someone to develop it. Consider it may take up to a few weeks as there are a lot of changes to account for and it's been years so the new patch may come from completely different developers.
Another reason to update 1st post is to stave off people being misled by morons saying woRks On my MaChInE just because the old incest patch doesn't immediately fail.

Nov 17, 2019
So i took a look at all the animations added and its at least double of 0.71b from what i looked at. So its not a lie at a least lol. We will see once i play it after Lains mod, and the other patches are ready.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
a new game??? does this not alreayd have hours of content to speed cut through? how to restart and do it all over? :eek:(n):cautious:

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes