Ru67i

Apr 18, 2021
I have no idea right now. I don't imagine that it currently does.

I don't think pirates would release a fan patch for the beta; they probably want to release it after the full game comes out in case something gets changed which breaks their patch.

So...do we have to wait any longer to get the "right" version?:cry:

Teaber

Mar 26, 2017
I am gonna ask again. Has anyone managed to get past this point in the game? If you did then please share your save after this point in the game. Thanks!

View attachment 2949908
Same issue. Did anyone figure out how to get past this bitch (pun intended)? Weirdly enough, this particular bug doesn't prevent you from playing other routes, though.

Aug 16, 2020
Welp I started playing the game and.......its officially fucking ruined. The fucking game dev cunt Changed Celia's story just as I feared. MC no longer blackmails her into sex and does any BDSM/rape stuff anymore. Its completely boring, generic vanilla trash now. I wish this fucking peice of shit never updated the game. Before the update I had hope that someone would come along and finish the original but now its so ruined that I dont even want this game to be finished anymore.
They did say that was being changed a year or two ago, didn't they? So it wasn't unexpected.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes