lazylazyoni

May 10, 2023
So, if it's completed, I am expecting to see all family routes fleshed out with Lydia or whatever getting knocked up, the school psychologist full route and the female teacher full route. Anything less is just a joke and money grab, let's just put it out here.
how much money did the the developer grab from you?

walls77

Aug 29, 2017
One thing that was really weird, replaying this game: Celia catches you getting a picture of her computer file, plans on making you her BDSM sub bitch, brings up the gloryhole and all, at this point I was thinking "okay, it's a new route entirely", but then the only thing you seem to be able to do is talk to the therapist which puts you back into the old "blackmail her through webcam" plot and the whole sub part is just... gone? That's weird

May 9, 2019
It's beta testing. The purpose is to find and identify any remaining bugs before an actual release.

I'm keeping track of the ones that get reported.
i dont know how he wont steal money as people give it to him and if you dont want to you can just stop, its not like he has a gun to people head

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
Not really a fan of having to start over, but hey if the new animations compensate the trouble, I'm all for it then

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I got that bug as well and i started from the beginning. Show them this:

View attachment 2950290
I've run into 3 bugs so far

1. Black background after reloading a save
2. Animation didn't loop during Delilah's lewd scene in the locker room
3. After deleting the security footage Celia sent two text messages at night at the same time. The first one saying she wants to meet at her house followed by a selfie in fishnets. The next message was her saying to meet up with her in her office. I went to her house the next night and it didn't trigger any event but meeting her in her office triggers her confronting you about the blackmailing her. I'm guessing the first text message is out of order or I got locked out of an event but I'm going to assume it's the former.

I did create a "patch.rpy" instead of renaming the existing "patch2.rpy" to "patch.rpy" file before starting the game. So now I have "patch.rpy", "patch.rpyc", "patch2.rpy" and "patch2.rpyc" files in my game folder, so maybe that's bugging things?

Also my only real criticism (so far) is having Sidra in this game is just a waste of time if she has no content, I'm either bugged out of her quest or her quest just ends with her telling you she's a lesbian. The devs might as well just delete her from the game because she doesn't contribute anything lmao
Thanks for taking the time to report all of those in detail. Really appreciate it.

I'll add them to the spreadsheet now.

Reactions: Xeron_Xr
3.70 star(s) 410 Votes