ErosKnight

May 4, 2017
ok, I have 2 bugs, first with Sara the story does not continue, I use the camera and the bathroom is empty. Second, after Celia's scene in his house, when she is trained, when the mc sleeps, the day does not change. and If I don't go to Celia's house, the house disappears from the map

If anyone can help, thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: HotVenusStudios

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
So incompatible with old saves, harem route removed, previous routes modified, tons of bugs and celia is bye bye huh?
Shame, was planning on buying the game on steam but I don't appreciate being finessed like that so I guess skip for me.

Reactions: deadh30775n

ZEEVEN

Apr 5, 2019
does anyone feel that none of the ending of the characters feel like ending, specially delilah, her ending feels so abrupt and that is missing alot of stuff. and with cindy, the twins and sidra it feels like it just began. to me the game feels so incomplete. also what was the issue with celia, he did not change anything of her story. to me these feels like he had the game finished around 2020 and icstor was just sitting around collecting money until he was loosing to many patreons.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes