Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
A lot of people here having the problem that we cant progress saras story because the game tells us to spy on her in the bathroom but she is not there.
Happens after the Weekend event and after you wake her in her room in the morning when she sleeps infront of her PC.
If anyone knows a fix that would be greate

KMDavis

Jul 13, 2021
I lost to Delilah at the pool and it tells me to work out in the gym, yet when I go there I can't find what I'm supposed to click on or interact with to start training. Any ideas?

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
i assume i put it into the game folder but what do i need to do then?
sorry again but like my name says im a newbie ^^
Read the OP in the URM thread. It tells you all the things you need through text or video.

Darius89

May 23, 2021
Couple questions:
1. Why i cant night call Sara and Linda but only Caroline?
2. What happened with Sidra i her daughter story?
3. Does game have ending? I complete it but thats it there is no ending (i remember harem should have been in future)...
Sorry for my bad english

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
Help is needed !
started the game from the very beginning, Linda came at night, but a bug occurs, if you ignore the bug, the scene loops
How to solve this bug?
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ML_NS_B.rpy", line 15, in execute
  File "game/scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ML_NS_B.rpy", line 22, in execute
  File "game/scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ML_NS_B.rpy", line 22, in <module>
TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'str' and 'int'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ml_mc_room_night_scene3_v1.rpyc", line 251, in script
  File "D:\Downloads\MilfyCity-1.0b-pc-alt-compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 2232, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "D:\Downloads\MilfyCity-1.0b-pc-alt-compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 2220, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\DownloadsMilfyCity-1.0b-pc-alt-compressed\renpy\statements.py", line 281, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Downloads\MilfyCity-1.0b-pc-alt-compressed\renpy\exports.py", line 3161, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\Downloads\MilfyCity-1.0b-pc-alt-compressed\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Downloads\MilfyCity-1.0b-pc-alt-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "D:\Downloads\MilfyCity-1.0b-pc-alt-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3804, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\Downloads MilfyCity-1.0b-pc-alt-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "D:\Downloads\MilfyCity-1.0b-pc-alt-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
  File "D:\Downloads\MilfyCity-1.0b-pc-alt-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
  File "D:\Downloads\MilfyCity-1.0b-pc-alt-compressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\Downloads\MilfyCity-1.0b-pc-alt-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3804, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\Downloads\MilfyCity-1.0b-pc-alt-compressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "D:\Downloads\MilfyCity-1.0b-pc-alt-compressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 653, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ML_NS_B.rpy", line 22, in execute
  File "game/scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ML_NS_B.rpy", line 22, in <module>
  File "D:\Downloads\MilfyCity-1.0b-pc-alt-compressed\renpy\revertable.py", line 281, in revertable_sorted
    return RevertableList(sorted(*args, **kwargs))
TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'str' and 'int'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.1.22070801
Milfy City 1.0b
Sun Sep 24 21:00:16 2023

Last edited:

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
More than hundred new pages of comment , wtf!
Is there any good _new_ Sara content, because I really don't feel the burning desire to start from zero and then find nothing?

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
More than hundred new pages of comment , wtf!
Is there any good _new_ Sara content, because I really don't feel the burning desire to start from zero and then find nothing?
Should read the reviews for the past couple of days if you want to know about the content!

Reactions: kupic and Nulldev
3.80 star(s) 405 Votes