Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
I pretty sure I saw some where here a money cheat for the console. I have tried searching again and cannot find it. Someone Please help. I need $2000.00.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Can you add Incest mod And skip games mod in the Android Port ?
Hi. Not sure what you mean with "skip games mod". In the preferences you actually can activate "Skip Minigames".

About the I-patch: I checked, it seems you can add the patch from joelurmel (Link) into my port on your own.

Installation steps:
- install my port and run it alt least once
- download the I-patch and extract the Zip
- move all extracted files and folders EXCEPT the file "_TextBox Transparency.rpy" into the folder: ...(your device name)\RenPy_Saves\com.koga3.milfycity\game\

That's it, with the next game start the patch should work

Reactions: killed_kaykay

abuelmott

Mar 18, 2022
saras path is bugged. book says to spy on her in bathroom in the morning. i have searched every possible location and at all time zones nothing with sara progresses her story. i only see her in the hallway in the afternoon studying and at home in the evenings playing games. she is no where else and it wont let me speak to her? ive downloaded the newest version i cant get anything to work.
You need to start a new game with version d, old safe files don't work correct. You stuck with the same problem with sara. Don't know if it is still there in the d version but you need to spy on her right after waking her up when she sleeps at her pc. If you don't do it you can't wake her again and she will not appear in the bathroom again, so the path is broken at that point.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Hello, I'm looking for a Torrent download, who has it?
MilfyCity-1.0d
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
hey.. if u have sara and linda saves?? like in between one? because my game is bugged and cant able to spot sara and linda in their bedrooms
that save is all done except for the pool girl shes the last one i can give you a save with all girls done if youd like i didnt look for any items though

3.80 star(s) 405 Votes