PurplePhenom

Sep 23, 2020
What brand of glue do you sniff?

Kinks or fetishes don't correlate with political atmosphere what the actual fuck. You got me out of lurking with a statement like that.
There's gotta be only a handful of people in the world getting off appropriating polls. Working their way inside The Committee of the Whole or maybe they're just an Incumbent tryna Filibuster.

I'd rather staple a wig to my head, throw a pink tutu on, and run the gauntlet at a Trump rally.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Somewhat confused here out of the two patches which one is better? The content restoration patch or the incest patch alone? Or do you need both? It has been a while since I seriously looked at this game, but it looks like the original got shredded from my understanding and left a lot of confusion.

Majestic Eagle

Aug 16, 2024
Somewhat confused here out of the two patches which one is better? The content restoration patch or the incest patch alone? Or do you need both? It has been a while since I seriously looked at this game, but it looks like the original got shredded from my understanding and left a lot of confusion.
Same here

3.80 star(s) 417 Votes