Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I can't seem to get in either :[ can't level up feelsbad
C'mon guys, its so self-explanatory. You even get hints where to look for it you just have to wait till the shop is visitable, should talk with Caroline at the evenings to open the shop line then on the morrow catch the conversation between her and mom in her room. Thats it. Things are pretty obvious from there on.

This guy on discord and I found them all :]
My questions is: What are they good for? Secret scenes? How can i watch them?

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
Easy way to get the secret cards, when the cursor is on your phone, press down, left or right. It'll click through the options you have in a room like door, computer, corridor and secret card. When on secret card press enter.

That's how i found all of them, i don't even know where they were placed.

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
Just play the computer game for money, you can make all the money you require in less than 10 mins.

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
C'mon guys, its so self-explanatory. You even get hints where to look for it you just have to wait till the shop is visitable, should talk with Caroline at the evenings to open the shop line then on the morrow catch the conversation between her and mom in her room. Thats it. Things are pretty obvious from there on.

My questions is: What are they good for? Secret scenes? How can i watch them?
Secret Photos thats all you go to your room and look for the hand next to your computer

Reactions: Ekzar and Ennoch

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Does anyone know where Linda (mom) works? walkthrough says i have to visit her

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
Does anyone know where Linda (mom) works? walkthrough says i have to visit her
You gotta talk to your dad three times asking for money. Then the next morning you have to peek on your mom for mom's workplace to unlock the next scene

Reactions: Lovv99

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
You gotta talk to your dad three times asking for money. Then the next morning you have to peek on your mom for mom's workplace to unlock the next scene
every morning shes just naked in her room, it seems im stuck

J.a.M

Nov 11, 2017
After 4 hours of work and 1500+ lines of code, i did a unofficial port

have fun guys

if any of the mods/uploaders would be so nice to link it to the op <3
thanks for the apk gonna try now

Reactions: LOXin49

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
View attachment 57365
Overview:
Newest game from ICSTOR​

Updated: 2018-02-17
Developer/Publisher: |
Censorship: None
Version: 0.1d
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
- - - - - -
Unofficial Android Port by @booom313:

View attachment 57353 View attachment 57354 View attachment 57355 View attachment 57356 View attachment 57357 View attachment 57358
View attachment 57359 View attachment 57360 View attachment 57361 View attachment 57362 View attachment 57363 View attachment 57364
How do I get the key to Caroline's room?

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
I am unable to use the spy cam anywhere. What exactly do I need to do? I have bought both the spy cam and the software and installed the software on my pc. If I select the cam in inventory, nothing happens in either location I should be able to use it in.

How do I get the key to Caroline's room?

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
I am unable to use the spy cam anywhere. What exactly do I need to do? I have bought both the spy cam and the software and installed the software on my pc. If I select the cam in inventory, nothing happens in either location I should be able to use it in.
To use the spy cam have it selected and then click on bathroom door when someone is in there.

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
The software is meant to blackmail the teacher you gotta find an envelope (should be in the school) and place it where you found the password and install software on your computer to start blackmailing (only evening)

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes