CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
can someone translate to english, non-canon?
In this case, it can probably be translated to "not a part of the official storyline".

Another word for official. Used quite often in fan fiction to differentiate between the official storyline in which the fan fiction is based on.
"This fan fiction story is actually pretty close to being canon written by the original author."
Edit: And I was too slow posting this ^^

Reactions: Walg and Hones

snowmannn

Dec 2, 2018
I'm getting an error when I try to start a new game - when it's generating the island it says "location_main.jpg" can't be found. I'm on a Mac. Any ideas?

dragonpiece

Oct 27, 2018
God, I just went through this game for the first time the past 2 nights..I've only played a few, but this is easily my favorite adult game ever. Great storylines,lots of content, animated scenes(!!!), not a single women in the game besides the little sister that I didn't think was worth completing their storyline.

Like I said, I've only played a few of these games. Are updates for this game much faster than summertime saga? Also would I have to start all over like that game as well when a update happens?

Reactions: DrFog

ugz2

Feb 21, 2018
Like I said, I've only played a few of these games. Are updates for this game much faster than summertime saga? Also would I have to start all over like that game as well when a update happens?
It's about two or three months per update and no starting over. Each update is about one or two characters (two characters for the foreseeable future) and they each get about five or six scenes.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Nice, does this xmas update coming count as the next 2 months update or is that seperate?
Separate but after the Christmas special is completed ICSTOR is planning on taking a vacation, so he most likely won't be working on 0.6 until after the new year.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I get an error on the last step when I type cd lib/darwin-x86-64

Looks like the folder has an underscore in it - not a hyphen.

The command should be

cd lib/darwin-x86_64
It's very important in cases like this to use the quote feature, so we can see the context you're talking about.

Searching for "darwin" led me to my post on Nov 18: .

I've changed the - to a _ in that post, but I wonder why you're trying to run an outdated 0.5b download, instead of the latest 0.5c crunched version.

Reactions: slamzee

onksk35

Nov 20, 2018
Dear Friends I saw someting at the ICSTOR site. "Milfy City Xmas Episode – 50% "

İs that a new game or patch or someting ? İs there Any information about that ?
Thanks

onksk35

Nov 20, 2018
İs there anyone send me inside of Renpy and then common folder 00console ve 00console.rpyc files ??
I made mistakes and script doesnt work ?
Please help me

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes