Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Regardless of what he is, why bother complaining about what other people follow or throw their money on?
I can understand complaining about his actions, but never understood complaining about the followers

On a different topic, are the patches in the OP usable?
People can do wherever the fuck want with his money as well i can say that it's kinda dumb to give money to icstor

Reactions: Harem Trooper

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Yeah, Oxy the 'writer' has stated on several occasions that "Pirates" and "Modders" will have to 'fill in the gaps'. By which, he means, finish the game. ICSTOR and co just wanted to put a nail in the coffin to focus on the next project. This game is as dead as a door nail.
You gonna be kidding me... Im just looking through the comments and its a damn shame. Even found the patreon post on #74,679

"Redesigned Route" is a odd way to say it got removed/replaced/axed/downplayed lol.
"Conlusions of Stories of ..." or "Fully completed route" I didnt saw anything concluded here at all. I know its buggy as hell, perhaps I missed something but I even checked the Renders in the files and I didnt saw a single render what might hint of any conclusion.

Im glad that it happen now and not 3 years prior since I would be more angry. But now ? Its meh. I was surprised there was a update at all. But I didnt believed it would drop this low with how absurd it ends, but also with its disgusting "extra" scenes.

No one ever said it would be down to modders to complete the game.
That's just another piece of misinformation like that NTR nonsense that was getting spread earlier.
But what are the "extra" secret cards ? Its obvious whats fetish they are aiming at and they are in the game. So I dont know why the tag is not applied here.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Well,
I have tried with VLC and they can actually be seen, anyway, I think something is wrong with those files, because they cannot be previewed. I have the images from version 0.71 and the same files could be previewed and even viewed with another player.
The problem is only with your files/configuration. All "05 Linda NS2*.webm" are perfectly viewable with K'lite codec pack installed.
Maybe you have to update VLC

3.70 star(s) 406 Votes