• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Red469

May 18, 2018
It is not too strict here. I saw I guy banned for questioning someone he did not realize was a mod on the Discord. The Discord is dead actually a quiet echo chamber. The only active channel is Sara's stash or something. A place to suggest other games and game requests. Here it is not bad just the rabid fans that are annoying. The ones that speak about Icstor as family I just block them.
Noted, Thanks for the intell.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
CURRENT PROGRESS
Milfy City v0.6 - 70%
wow its still at 70%, so we can expect this update to be around september such a long wait and perhaps not even 5 minutes of gameplay will have but no worries thank god we have other games to enjoy until then.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
as ICSTOR mentioned the next update will hugely revolve around caroline so hopefully something good . shes my most favourite character so im looking forward to it. 0.6 will be released on August I think
I agree with you. Caroline is one of my favorite girls of the game, but I also look forward to the new update to see more of Celia (I personally like Caroline, Celia, Linda and Sara so much that I can't choose any over the others). However, the problem that the update to August has been delayed is its uncertainty. We could have to wait about 4 weeks or it could be 8 weeks, and even then it would continue to be published in August. Although of course, if Icstor update in 8 weeks, it will be difficult for us to see the 0.7 update before Christmas.

PS: I have loved the screenshots of the new update, but I can't explain the recent preview of Celia fucking MC in his bedroom, because I don't think it is convenient that she comes to MC's house, with the possibility that it entails being discovered by some member of the MC family -after all, they are student and teacher, unless they advertise it as a kind of tutorial help; and if the one who discovers them is one of the girls, there could be a real fight with MC because of jealousy and cheating, that could lead to that girl wanting revenge, getting involved with another guy (e.g., Caroline with her idiot ex)-. In addition, it remains to be known how MC will survive Celia's wrath when she discovers that he is her blackmailer.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I agree with you. Caroline is one of my favorite girls of the game, but I also look forward to the new update to see more of Celia (I personally like Caroline, Celia, Linda and Sara so much that I can't choose any over the others). However, the problem that the update to August has been delayed is its uncertainty. We could have to wait about 4 weeks or it could be 8 weeks, and even then it would continue to be published in August. Although of course, if Icstor update in 8 weeks, it will be difficult for us to see the 0.7 update before Christmas.

PS: I have loved the screenshots of the new update, but I can't explain the recent preview of Celia fucking MC in his bedroom, because I don't think it is convenient that she comes to MC's house, with the possibility that it entails being discovered by some member of the MC family -after all, they are student and teacher, unless they advertise it as a kind of tutorial help; and if the one who discovers them is one of the girls, there could be a real fight with MC because of jealousy and cheating, that could lead to that girl wanting revenge, getting involved with another guy (e.g., Caroline with her idiot ex)-. In addition, it remains to be known how MC will survive Celia's wrath when she discovers that he is her blackmailer.
I have the feeling that most previews are from the bonus gallery.
So not realy in the game.

Reactions: Q Who
3.80 star(s) 406 Votes