FSTD3AD

Jul 15, 2018
i completed linda and sarah relationships and now i cant complete caroline, im stuck in photoshoot thing and i did all costumes

R

Rekt.

View attachment 126018
News #7 - 3000 Patrons!
Jul 19 at 12:44pm

Hello Guys!

Today is a big the day - we just passed 3000 people supporting us! I want to thank every single one of you for this! Without you guys it won’t be possible! :)

Please enjoy this small, fun render session I made for this special day :)

View attachment 126019 View attachment 126020 View attachment 126021 View attachment 126022 View attachment 126023 View attachment 126024 View attachment 126025 View attachment 126026 View attachment 126027 View attachment 126028

Direct links to Images:

About version 0.4 - Progress is going well. The first character is finished, and for those who still don’t know the kitchen guest’s name is Liza. About 30% of Caroline’s renders have been completed now. We should release the game somewhere around the beginning/middle of the next month.

Aaanddd… here’s some very good news - At the minute there are over 700 new renders!
Caroline is a Goddess I've never seen character this beautiful in this forum the closest in elder sister is Alice from bb or dream of desire Tracy imo.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I imagine this has already been reported, but the family breakfast on Saturday morning doesn't seem to work anymore after the one where they talk about the super hero (that one works). You can agree to have breakfast but time does not advance and hunger does not decrease. Haven't run into any other issues so far (I'm using the incest patch).

Reactions: FreemanXY

FreemanXY

Jun 25, 2018
I imagine this has already been reported, but the family breakfast on Saturday morning doesn't seem to work anymore after the one where they talk about the super hero (that one works). You can agree to have breakfast but time does not advance and hunger does not decrease. Haven't run into any other issues so far (I'm using the incest patch).
I think you're talking about Man of the House 0.7.9...

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
does anybody know if the dev comes around here? I just ried the game for the first time and in the mood to give feedbacks

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
does anybody know if the dev comes around here? I just ried the game for the first time and in the mood to give feedbacks
Someone of his team was here when Patreon took the page down and explained the situation to us, but aside from that I wouldn't count on it.

James Lock

Jul 29, 2018
It's as the name suggests. It restores incest content into the game. It's done this way as a means to bypass the censorship at patreon. You can download the one for Milfy City here:

The instructions are on the page. Just extract the "patch.rpy" file into Milfy City's "/game" folder.
Of course if you don't like incest stuff then just play the game as it comes packaged.
O.. thanks.
This is for 0.2 version though.
Is there one for 0.3?

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
Someone of his team was here when Patreon took the page down and explained the situation to us, but aside from that I wouldn't count on it.
SPOILERS AHEAD (MAYBE)

too bad. I wanted to express him how I feel cockblocked after having all 3 paths stop right before sex lol.

same for twins, like jesus, how is that a good deal?

also, mom path looks damn rushed, even if it makes sense because she has that "condition" from a while already.

big sis was ok until it happened the usual "give me money and get rewarded"

lil sis was the cutest thing ever seen tho. 100% artistic talent and great story.

I don't think I'll touch this thing again before it's finished, too much good stuff to be dealt with once every month.

D

Deleted member 612615

SPOILERS AHEAD (MAYBE)

too bad. I wanted to express him how I feel cockblocked after having all 3 paths stop right before sex lol.

same for twins, like jesus, how is that a good deal?

also, mom path looks damn rushed, even if it makes sense because she has that "condition" from a while already.

big sis was ok until it happened the usual "give me money and get rewarded"

lil sis was the cutest thing ever seen tho. 100% artistic talent and great story.

I don't think I'll touch this thing again before it's finished, too much good stuff to be dealt with once every month.
Firstly, the twins. You get a threesome with them if you screw Dad over. Not sure on the "cockblocking" there?

The Mom, thats the point. Its supposed to be of desperation thats made her react and behave in this way as its been triggered by the MC asking out his teacher.

Caroline. Shes probably the one you are going to work hard to get with. Shes the one that, if you actually played the game, even got one of her friends to blow the MC as a favour to her so it would make ease his sexual tensions as she didnt want to have her younger brother lusting after her. All of this is BEFORE you offer money to help her business stay afloat after Violet is physically threatened by her brother for money. Did you older sister do that for you? I doubt it.

pipizich

Jul 31, 2018
hey dudes, I downloaded a save file but I dont know how to load it, pls help...
I tried to copy to Gamefolder/saves but it didnt work

3.70 star(s) 408 Votes