Ren'Py Completed Milfy City Xmas 2018 Episode [ICSTOR]

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Ahhhh, help! This may be a stupid question, but I have 14 candies- I've found all 16, but two of them are hidden behind that stupid key inventory-box thing... How the Hell do I get rid of that thing so that the candies become accessible?

All that aside, this was a fun little game- whether it's canon, non-canon- it made my cannon go off...so that's win in my book.

Ooooh, that opening with Sara...absolutlely the best part of this little game. Mmmmmm, Love me some Sara. Santa, can I have one for Christmas?

Thanks to the Dev for putting aside some time to make this fun, little Holiday Treat. :)

Teaber

Mar 26, 2017
Just to be clear: Is this a new full version of the game that fixes a CPU usage problem the former one had? I'm saying this because I have already downloaded the previous 992mb file and want to know whether it might be better to download this one instead of playing the one I have.
OK, I have read the first two pages of the thread and answered myself. In my case, I am not getting the CPU usage issue during animations. Don't know if that might be related to some specific graphic cards or something (or whether I am saying something really silly, for I am far from being a tech person), but everything is working quite fine. The only thing I have noticed so far is that some animations are not as smoth as they used to be in the main game. Not a big deal, but it is clearly noticeable.

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes