• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Completed Milfy City Xmas 2018 Episode [ICSTOR]

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes

Gokukarrot

Mar 3, 2018
I've watched the key sex scenes, but even though I think I have collected all the candies, I don't know what to do now. Can't open backpack/inventory, can't click on computer or map, can't advance time, no more characters appear. The only option seems to be the glowing manhole cover that ends the game. Where are those bonus scenes/pictures people are talking about?

It's a snowman on your room's desk. Click the secret gallery "V" sign and it'll prompt a cut-scene with a snowman.

superiorgun

Jul 21, 2017
I've watched the key sex scenes, but even though I think I have collected all the candies, I don't know what to do now. Can't open backpack/inventory, can't click on computer or map, can't advance time, no more characters appear. The only option seems to be the glowing manhole cover that ends the game. Where are those bonus scenes/pictures people are talking about?
You need to find all the candies, and click on the snowman.. There are 16 candies in total. That's it. After you click the portal it ends..

Kromo

Oct 12, 2018
I often make a youtube walkthrough video on my free time after i quit wow,so if you guys need helps on this xmas episode on finding something rather than asking in here and waiting for an answer feel free to check my video,If OP doesn't approved feel free to remove this post as well. Link for my WT video on youtube for this xmas edition

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
That great bastard. I just hope this new little chapter doesn't take away the time to make the main game.

jagerbob

Nov 21, 2018
not too difficult at first time of asking. Keys were easy, and I managed to find 15 out of 16.
I guess at some point ill go through some sort of walkthrough and find the one candle/candy piece that I didn't find on first attempt.

Teaber

Mar 26, 2017
PC

MAC

New Post Fixed CPU usage problem
Just to be clear: Is this a new full version of the game that fixes a CPU usage problem the former one had? I'm saying this because I have already downloaded the previous 992mb file and want to know whether it might be better to download this one instead of playing the one I have.

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes