Ren'Py Completed Milfy City Xmas 2018 Episode [ICSTOR]

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes

Nakathor

Jul 15, 2017
I'm so in love with this game, I can only be happy to see this Xmas Episode hehe !
Merry Christmas to everyone ! Love u ICSTOR ! :D

Reactions: Raven Hex

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
ALL SECRET GALLERY Xmas Episode
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Real quick.
There's just something so wrong about Image#5...and at the exact same time, something so right about it. I want Linda to adopt me. Lol
What's up with the blonde girl legs (can't remember her name atm)*, sitting in the chair in Image#6- is there some reason they're so discolored? They look really bruised or beaten up pretty bad- like she managed to fall down a flight a stairs and land only on her thighs and her knees.

Any theories? This Dev's renders and art is some of the highest quality, but there just seems to something off with that one image.

*I believe it's "Lily". :)

Reactions: Q Who

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Really great episode, it may be short but it was actually filled with quite a few different scenes, a great Christmas present.
Merry Christmas to everyone.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
If you find all the keys to open doors that are shaded you will find way more sex scenes all five are threesomes with MC. The hardest part is finding the keys and candies, but they are there. All in all it takes way more than five minutes if you read the dialogue and find everything. This was the best Christmas update bar none.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Meh, kinda disappointing in all honesty. It was great to see other characters like Judy, Violet and Lily getting involved, especially when we haven't done anything yet with 2 of them and it's the first time we get to see Lily's tits, but overall it felt underwhelming. Too much teasing and not enough actual sex. After all, the MC asked Santa for a way to "fuck as many women as possible" but he never got to fuck anyone. Instead he just gets tortured and played with by them.

I guess Santa decided to be a dick to the MC because of what he said to him and for pulling on his beard so he gave him a potion which put the MC in the submissive role, but it still feels like this could've been a lot better. I was hoping it would be like a sexy Christmas Carol in that each of the 3 women at the dinner would become insatiably horny during different meals, i.e. Sara during the starter, Caroline during the main meal, and Linda during the desert. They'd each ask to leave and ask the MC to come with them, then they'd fuck in each of their respective rooms and at night all 3 of them would enter the MC's room at night when he's sleeping and they'd have a 4-way, then in the morning the MC would enter the living room with all of them there but they wouldn't remember what happened the day before leaving the MC to wonder if it had all been just a dream.

Oh well, at least I got to see Macy's naked body in the secret gallery and I can't wait for her to get an update.

P.S. Some of the animated scenes were also a bit juddery, but I don't know if it was lack of frames or my computer not being able to keep up.

Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
not one single problem with lag or load times. game took all of 20 minutes to play and that was about 20 minutes of fun, smooth play. Not sure what folks are complaining about. You got extra Caroline time that you didn't plan for or ask for. It's Christmas and thanks ICSTOR for the gift of Caroline et al!

If there's a problem with your computer not loading this game, run Defrag, check for viruses, etc etc etc... you know the drill. There's not a dang thing wrong with the game's load time or play time. Thumbs (And other body parts) WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY up!

Sep 15, 2018
Is there any secret scene in the except these ones
1. Snow House
2. Linda in the Cloth Store
3. 4 Scenes with the keys

I have found all the Candies and opens the Secret snow man in MC room.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Oh, cruel fate. Teasing us with both Caroline anal and the prospect for a double footjob only to have it snatched away from us!

Reactions: poser707
4.30 star(s) 21 Votes