Ren'Py Completed Milfy City Xmas 2018 Episode [ICSTOR]

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes

LogID

Aug 21, 2018
This was hilarious and hot. The renders and poses are extremely good always getting better. Thanks!

JohnDoeJoe

Apr 24, 2017
Can someone upload the extract and uncompressed bonus pictures? There are some I would like to have as wallpaper. Those from are not highest resolution also got windows activate watermark on it.

//edit: Nvm, used and upscaled them to 4k myself

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Seriously, a "boobjob" is a surgical breast enlargement using an implant. Rubbing a cock between boobs is a "tittyfuck".
Colloquialisms. Personally, I've never heard anyone refer to it as a "tittyfuck" in real life. To me, that sounds kind of crude and juvenile. But it is what is it and I wouldn't say it was wrong.
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=boob%20job said:
TOP DEFINITION

When you insert your cock inside the crevece formed by two breasts, preferably large ones, and the owner of the breasts takes the two breasts and moves them up and down your cock until you splooge all over her face.

Your mom gave me the best BOOB JOB last night.
Augmentation is second on Urban Dictionary.

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
Nice little thing; glad I caught it before Christmas is over. A bit disappointing that Mom's sex scenes weren't animated. Was kind of hoping for more with her because of that.

funny because before Milfy City, peoples tend to say the absolute contrary lol.
Making tedious and asinine requirements to progress in an RPGM game will cause that. Granted, there's still a share of tedium in Renpy, but it's leagues better.

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
did my thingy...
Milfy City Xmas Episode Skunked (160MB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly

Win/Linux/Mac: - - - -
Android (ARM)*: - - - -

* unofficial prepatched android port
[/QUOTE
Thank you so much!

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
I haven't played Milfy City since 0.3 and was planning to wait until 0.6 so as to give myself a massive chunk to play. Can anyone tell me whether there is any carry over at all from the main story in this, as in spoilers for events from 0.4 and 0.5?

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I haven't played Milfy City since 0.3 and was planning to wait until 0.6 so as to give myself a massive chunk to play. Can anyone tell me whether there is any carry over at all from the main story in this, as in spoilers for events from 0.4 and 0.5?

Apart from already established relationships there isn't any meaningful 'Carry Over'.

It's entirely a stand alone with the same characters, but no statistics from previous updates. It's still a very nice and sizeable addition.

Reactions: Siddington

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Colloquialisms. Personally, I've never heard anyone refer to it as a "tittyfuck" in real life. To me, that sounds kind of crude and juvenile. But it is what is it and I wouldn't say it was wrong.

Augmentation is second on Urban Dictionary.

Might be an "across the pond" thing. Maybe a generational thing: Millennials do love to appropriate words & phrases and use them incorrectly. (I've a hard time buying anything posted in "Urban Dictionary," especially by someone who can't spell "crevice". Seriously, "Urban Dictionary" has less oversight than a Trump tweet.)

American Baby Boomer here and I've never seen nor heard anyone use anything BUT "tittyfuck" for that action outside of a few fora like this one. Just as "boobjob" has been the slang term for a breast augmentation since, at least, the 1970s.

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes